Very fine people

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Leftists here have been pointed to the full context quote dozens of times.

They still don't care.

Note to self, if you show up at a march and people are marching with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us", you are at a Klan revival meeting.  If you stay, you are not a "very fine person".

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trump wanted Mexico to pay for the wall (something that hadn’t happened yet)- just like all politicians make campaign pledges…

Are you gullible enough to believe that Trump thought Mexico would pay for the wall?  He just wanted to present it a a zero cost to the American people.  It was just another con.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Note to self, if you show up at a march and people are marching with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us", you are at a Klan revival meeting.  If you stay, you are not a "very fine person".

Note to you.

That is precisely what Trump said about these miscreants, many now prosecuted.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Are you gullible enough to believe that Trump thought Mexico would pay for the wall?  He just wanted to present it a a zero cost to the American people.  It was just another con.

Not so sure…you’re talking about a guy who had never been a politician, and in many ways was learning on the job…

If you remember correctly, he had to pull some strings just to get our own government to pay for it…The fact that he was also able to negotiate the “stay in Mexico” policy, against their will, showed me he did everything he could to limit illegal immigration- something that Biden supporters cannot claim for him…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

Note to anyone who can speak, read and understand rudimentary english.

When someone says that they're not talking about groups x, y and z because they should be condemned totally, that means that not only are groups x, y and z specifically excluded from any positive characterization, but they have in fact been characterized negatively. 

Impossible for commies to understand,  I know.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

There’s a difference here…

Biden’s son had already died (past tense) and he lied about something that had already happened…

Trump wanted Mexico to pay for the wall (something that hadn’t happened yet)- just like all politicians make campaign pledges…

But you know, just as well as everyone else, that just because you make a pledge, doesn’t mean you can get it done, no matter how much you want to do it, especially when it’s trying to make a foreign country do something…

But it doesn’t make it a lie, just a very disingenuous and dishonest argument on your part, because you already knew that (or, at least, I’m assuming you were smart enough to)…So, well done for continuing your glorious legacy…😉

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

Yup, it was a campaign promise.  They don't all get fulfilled.  Just like "I promise to shut down the virus."

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Note to anyone who can speak, read and understand rudimentary english.

When someone says that they're not talking about groups x, y and z because they should be condemned totally, that means that not only are groups x, y and z specifically excluded from any positive characterization, but they have in fact been characterized negatively. 

Impossible for commies to understand,  I know.

They all know what Trump is really saying.  Subtext, yo.

Edited by Doc

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Yup, it was a campaign promise.  They don't all get fulfilled.  Just like "I promise to shut down the virus."

They all know what Trump is really saying.  Subtext, yo.

Yup, Quack said that before.  Reluctantly admitting what Trump actually said followed with....but we know what he REALLY thinks!

In other words reality means nothing, the narrative rules all.

:lol:

Clowns.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup, Quack said that before.  Reluctantly admitting what Trump actually said followed with....but we know what he REALLY thinks!

In other words reality means nothing, the narrative rules all.

Clowns.

My colleague, a former Dem-turned-Independent (or so he says) also never saw the clip/full quote until I showed it to him.  He didn't believe me until then.

And, of course, leftists cannot tolerate some one denying one of their "Truths"

Snopes Finally Gets Around to Fact-Checking the Entire Basis of Biden's Presidency,

and Libs Are Big Mad

f3d8859a-c586-47b1-8f1f-8fa1c4c65f1a-105

Better late than never I suppose. Some seven years after it happened, Snopes has finally gotten around to fact-checking what would become the entire basis of Joe Biden's presidency. 

Biden has repeatedly claimed that he decided to run against Donald Trump because the former president supposedly praised the neo-nazis present at Charlottesville in 2017. At issue was a comment about "very fine people on both sides" that Trump made while reacting to the incident. Biden took that and made it the centerpiece of his campaign announcement, with the first words coming out of his mouth being "Charlottesville, Virginia."

Since then, the idea that Trump "praised" neo-nazis has become canon on the left.

Even in 2024, the White House still repeats the allegation.

There's just one problem: It was never true. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/06/23/snipes-finally-gets-around-to-fact-checking-the-entire-basis-of-bidens-presidency-and-libs-are-big-mad-n2175840

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And, of course, leftists cannot tolerate some one denying one of their "Truths"

Snopes Finally Gets Around to Fact-Checking the Entire Basis of Biden's Presidency,

and Libs Are Big Mad

f3d8859a-c586-47b1-8f1f-8fa1c4c65f1a-105

Better late than never I suppose. Some seven years after it happened, Snopes has finally gotten around to fact-checking what would become the entire basis of Joe Biden's presidency. 

Biden has repeatedly claimed that he decided to run against Donald Trump because the former president supposedly praised the neo-nazis present at Charlottesville in 2017. At issue was a comment about "very fine people on both sides" that Trump made while reacting to the incident. Biden took that and made it the centerpiece of his campaign announcement, with the first words coming out of his mouth being "Charlottesville, Virginia."

Since then, the idea that Trump "praised" neo-nazis has become canon on the left.

Even in 2024, the White House still repeats the allegation.

There's just one problem: It was never true. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/06/23/snipes-finally-gets-around-to-fact-checking-the-entire-basis-of-bidens-presidency-and-libs-are-big-mad-n2175840

How was that dinner with Nick Fuentes?

10 minutes ago, Scraps said:

How was that dinner with Nick Fuentes?

One guy dines with a douche, the other eulogizes a klansman. What does either have to do with the misrepresentation of the Charlottesville comments? (comments that you have uncritically bought into as shown on this message board). 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

One guy dines with a douche, the other eulogizes a klansman. What does either have to do with the misrepresentation of the Charlottesville comments? (comments that you have uncritically bought into as shown on this message board). 

I don't believe my comments were at all uncritical.  If you disagree, that may say more about you than me.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

I don't believe my comments were at all uncritical.  If you disagree, that may say more about you than me.

You may not understand the usage of the word. No big deal. 

• Agree 1

I’m beginning to grow concerned the economic collapse is going to be so bad, Democrats have decided they’d rather Trump be POTUS when it happens rather than Biden.  

Low Info Run in 2028 on how terrible the economy is that they’ll call Trumps fault - from 2025-2028 will be the first time you actually hear how bad it is after ignoring or lying about it being great 2021-2024.  

Nothing to do with the election.  I don’t want to see 10 percent unemployment or worse.  But it’s coming.  Dam is about to break.  

And what’s worse is Trump is going to do everything you’ll need to do to fix it and it will all be wrong - especially the austerity that is absolutely necessary.   

Edited by Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m beginning to grow concerned the economic collapse is going to be so bad, Democrats have decided they’d rather Trump be POTUS when it happens rather than Biden.  

Low Info Run in 2028 on how terrible the economy is that they’ll call Trumps fault - from 2025-2028 will be the first time you actually hear how bad it is after ignoring or lying about it being great 2021-2024.  

Nothing to do with the election.  I don’t want to see 10 percent unemployment or worse.  But it’s coming.  Dam is about to break.  

And what’s worse is Trump is going to do everything you’ll need to do to fix it and it will all be wrong - especially the austerity that is absolutely necessary.   

Trumps platform is

1.   Keep me out of jail.

2.  Tax cuts for the rich.

3.  Keep me out of jail.

4.  Lean into divisive social conservative issues.

5.  Keep me out of jail.

6.  Pardons for insurrectionists and cronies.

7.  Keep me out of jail.

None of these reduces the debt or deficit.

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

None of these reduces the debt or deficit.    are real outside of my TDS addled brain.

ADDED:  This from a poster who asked for "proof" from an earlier post of mine

Edited by B-Man

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ADDED:  This from a poster who asked for "proof" from an earlier post of mine

Sane stupid joke from the same stupid cult members.

You never provided the proof requested.  Why not?