Very fine people

Posted (edited)

Liberal Women everywhere coming to defense of Clark’s treatment in the league that is absolutely not about race.  Because she is pursuing her dream as a professional basketball player.   

No my bad.  No liberal women are saying a thing.  

Conservative women are.  

Go back and reevaluate your narratives.  

Also, we can define woman.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

They let paid political hacks profit off this site?  I'm doing this all wrong.  

Same here…I gotta get in on that…👍

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I love how MAGA are huge WNBA supporters all of a sudden. Hate to say it, but it still sucks. Nobody cares, really.

I’m not a fan…But a lot more people do seem to be paying attention now that the GOAT college female basketball player is a pro…

Not really sure it has anything to do with MAGA…Theres just a lot more media attention, in general, so more people are aware…

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Same here…I gotta get in on that…👍

I’m not a fan…But a lot more people do seem to be paying attention now that the GOAT college female basketball player is a pro…

Not really sure it has anything to do with MAGA…Theres just a lot more media attention, in general, so more people are aware…

Yeah, Clark did the impossible and actually made the WNBA slightly more relevant than cornhole.  And other players are big mad she's getting all the attention and are taking cheap shots at her.  It will be interesting to see where this goes.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/2/2024 at 8:13 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

I love how MAGA are huge WNBA supporters all of a sudden. Hate to say it, but it still sucks. Nobody cares, really.

Who supports the WNBA? It's minor league that has maybe 10 fans. Feel bad to what is happening to Caitlin and the cheap shots should stop but nobody gives a crap about the WNBA.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Who supports the WNBA? It's minor league that has maybe 10 fans. Feel bad to what is happening to Caitlin and the cheap shots should stop but nobody gives a crap about the WNBA.

They're trying so hard to care. Lmao