Very fine people

Daz, if JD ever asked me to cite evidence or sources for my claims of calling people pr groups commies or marxists...guess what?

I can do that.

Take the co-founders of BLM for example. They are on video specifically saying the words "we are trained marxists." DEI programs are straight out of critical race theory, which emerged from plain old critical theory of the Frankfurt School. The Frankfurt school was founded by Marxists. And on and on..

Now I have also called you a marxist or commie many times before, not because I think that you ever have or will declare yourself as one, most people don't,  but because you have indicated support for people or groups who are indeed proud communist/marxist.

On 1/20/2024 at 9:53 AM, BillStime said:

GETAatVWoAACHvw?format=jpg&name=small

Do you make up this BS or do you have another department which you work for that gets paid along with you to develop this crap .. 

42 minutes ago, T master said:

Do you make up this BS or do you have another department which you work for that gets paid along with you to develop this crap .. 

I get it from the same place @B-Manget's his crap from that you never comment on...lol

On 5/23/2024 at 12:26 PM, Big Blitz said:

The author of this thread can’t say America First. 

But the people that likely supported the peaceful protests on Jan 6 to supposedly topple the USA (LOfreakingL):

Still more upset about the Alito’s and can’t say America First

Reminder, this false thread has been exposed.

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis & the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Allison Cooper.  Classic Trumpism!  Can't wait to see these crybabies bawl their eyes out when Biden get rolled in the election.  What a mess.    

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Allison Cooper.  Classic Trumpism!  Can't wait to see these crybabies bawl their eyes out when Biden get rolled in the election.  What a mess.    

The careers of these TDS sufferers depend on Trump winning. If he loses their reason to exist vanishes. The dirty secret is they need him to win!  

On 5/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

The careers of these TDS sufferers depend on Trump winning. If he loses their reason to exist vanishes. The dirty secret is they need him to win!  

President Trump is the greatest fund raising tool for the Donkey Team since Newt Gingrich.