Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

We have learned (should have) that appeasement is not peace. Simple lesson.

i am motivated by what is right, Russia has no claim on Ukraine, they signed papers to that effect. We should have done more in 2014, or the 8 years in between. 

you have fair points on how to procure the war, and the struggles Ukraine is working under. But there is no reasoning with Putin. He is brutal mobster. Look at what he did in Chechnya. Signed a deal the. Four years later after rebuilding his forces attacked again.

how about the constant attacks on this country. Taking hostages. The murders in Europe and his own country. I am no hitler and it’s an asinine statement to make. I’m not motivated by power. I am not motivated by some weird race superiority bull#### if you’ve seen any of my posts, you realize that I want diversity equity and inclusion I want people to have a fair shot. I want people to be able to pursue happiness, I don’t see how you can pursue happiness when you have a international mobster monster, who has no regard for anyone who is destroying a country that he has no claim to, attacking other democracy, and trying to overthrow them with his migrant games, dividing this country with active measures.

It’s exactly what Chamberlain said. ‘Peace for our time’ and the peace you’re talking about now would lead to more and more death. Better to finish the fight now better to finish it quickly, mercifully and save many more lives in the future.

and as far as revenge goes, yes I want everyone of these criminals held to account by justice. How can you not?

You literally don't know what appeasement means, if I said give up on Ukraine that would be appeasement, you simply are a someone who sees war as a positive. Making a peace accord, along with definitive punishment from others if they are broken, is how we don't destroy the rest of the country. I would love to punish Putin, but we are not only failing to punish him Putin currently has a stronger hold on his country than ever before. 

A "border security" deal that defines security as letting in 5000 illegals per day.

An "inflation reduction act" that printed billions more dollars during an inflationary period.

Marxists being marxists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/6/2024 at 8:42 AM, BillsFanNC said:

A "border security" deal that defines security as letting in 5000 illegals per day.

An "inflation reduction act" that printed billions more dollars during an inflationary period.

Marxists being marxists.

Marxists being marxists.

Or idiots being idiots.

Marxists being marxists.

The Left is ok with this as long as their side wins. Everything their team does is amazing and inclusive and everything the Right does is racist and hateful.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

The illegals are not real. Trump is AI generating them 

13 minutes ago, K D said:

The Left is ok with this as long as their side wins. Everything their team does is amazing and inclusive and everything the Right does is racist and hateful.

We are good at winning 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/12/2024 at 2:10 PM, K D said:

And the right is equally guilty, just a different set of crappy things and so called virtues.

And i believe that's on purpose - divide and conquer.

• Like (+1) 1