Radio Stunt Angers Some Colts Fans

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3...07&nav=0Ra7atXK

Some Colts fans had a scare Friday morning, leaving them with more questions than answers.

It turns out the moving vans in front of the RCA Dome were part of a radio stunt. And it was enough to cause some buzz around town. With a stadium deal in the works, but financing a contentious point among some Hoosier taxpayers, Colts fans know the franchise has a history of leaving town. We're talking about how the Colts ended up here after the middle of the night move from Baltimore.

Randy Collins with the "Blue Crew" had this to say about the stunt, "We feel comfortable that will never happen again and the city won't let it happen. And the Colts are not going to let it happen. It was just a bad stunt. It really was and I encourage all Colts fans to turn their station to another radio. It was just ridiculous! With everything the city is doing right now between the Colts and the city, all the progress we're making, where's the sense of a stunt like that."

News 8 contacted the Colts organization and they confirmed, no one is moving anywhere.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3...07&nav=0Ra7atXK

Some Colts fans had a scare Friday morning, leaving them with more questions than answers.

It turns out the moving vans in front of the RCA Dome were part of a radio stunt. And it was enough to cause some buzz around town. With a stadium deal in the works, but financing a contentious point among some Hoosier taxpayers, Colts fans know the franchise has a history of leaving town. We're talking about how the Colts ended up here after the middle of the night move from Baltimore.

Randy Collins with the "Blue Crew" had this to say about the stunt, "We feel comfortable that will never happen again and the city won't let it happen. And the Colts are not going to let it happen. It was just a bad stunt. It really was and I encourage all Colts fans to turn their station to another radio. It was just ridiculous! With everything the city is doing right now between the Colts and the city, all the progress we're making, where's the sense of a stunt like that."

News 8 contacted the Colts organization and they confirmed, no one is moving anywhere.

356189[/snapback]

Sorry...but given what a POS Irsay is...that's some pretty funny sh-- right there. And I would totally appreciate it if I were a Colts fan.

I encourage all Colts fans to turn their station to another radio.

:flirt:

356213[/snapback]

Sounds like a typical Colts fan. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go change the TV on the channel.