Dems Claiming to Save Democracy

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

As admitted by Ron I have a whole computer from Bidens son. He is a crackhead but also the smartest guy Biden knows. 

You need to show money going to Joe Biden.  Otherwise its just talk from a crackhead.

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I like the "Weird" talking point. People have "danger to democracy" fatigue. Plus "weird" appeals to young people. Freaky. Not normal. Weird.

And yes, there's plenty of weirdness in the new Nationalist Right to keep that talking point going.

I like it too

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You need to show money going to Joe Biden.  Otherwise its just talk from a crackhead.

Thank you for admitting that Hunter is just a crackhead, and admitting that Hunter getting all the money is enough evidence to recognize that Joes family made money without having the skills to do it.

36 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

As admitted by Ron I have a whole computer from Bidens son. He is a crackhead but also the smartest guy Biden knows. 

Him scamming people for money is what crime against Joe exactly?  

25 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Him scamming people for money is what crime against Joe exactly?  

I appreciate you admitting that Hunter is just scamming people, like when he ran the scam in the Ukraine and Joe spent a billion US dollars to make sure the guy investigating Hunter was fired. 

35 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Thank you for admitting that Hunter is just a crackhead, and admitting that Hunter getting all the money is enough evidence to recognize that Joes family made money without having the skills to do it.

I've thought Hunter was a dirtbag for quite some time.  He certainly was using his family's name to make money.  So were Ivanka Trump and Jerod Kushner, though Hunter wasn't given a position in the White House like Ivanka and Jerod.  People trading in on their family name is as old as history.  However, this doesn't prove corruption on Joe Bidens part.  You have to find evidence of money going to Joe Biden and nobody has found that, not for lack of trying.

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I appreciate you admitting that Hunter is just scamming people, like when he ran the scam in the Ukraine and Joe spent a billion US dollars to make sure the guy investigating Hunter was fired. 

The prosecutor was considered corrupt by the US and many EU countries.  Removing him was US policy.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Scraps said:

I've thought Hunter was a dirtbag for quite some time.  He certainly was using his family's name to make money.  So were Ivanka Trump and Jerod Kushner, though Hunter wasn't given a position in the White House like Ivanka and Jerod.  People trading in on their family name is as old as history.  However, this doesn't prove corruption on Joe Bidens part.  You have to find evidence of money going to Joe Biden and nobody has found that, not for lack of trying.

The prosecutor was considered corrupt by the US and many EU countries.  Removing him was US policy.

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah he just ignores this.  It rips apart his conspiracy.   Can't have that.

Shokin was given less than 8 months before he was already being called out by the VP for his investigation into his son. Someone tried to have him assassinated, and then they fired him for not getting immediate results all while giving him no support. But if Shokin was corrupt, as Biden indicated, why was he never put on trial for it? 

But since we are all in agreement that Hunter is a crackhead who was running a scam on Ukraine, should Biden have been impeached for bribing the Ukraine to fire the person investigating his son?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Shokin was given less than 8 months before he was already being called out by the VP for his investigation into his son. Someone tried to have him assassinated, and then they fired him for not getting immediate results all while giving him no support. But if Shokin was corrupt, as Biden indicated, why was he never put on trial for it? 

Por

But since we are all in agreement that Hunter is a crackhead who was running a scam on Ukraine, should Biden have been impeached for bribing the Ukraine to fire the person investigating his son?

Shokin was given 14 months not 8.  Why did both Poroshenko, his boss, and Vitaliy Kasko, his deputy, call Shokin corrupt?  Why did Shokin stonewall the British when they were investigating Mykola Zlochevskiy, the owner of Burisma, for money laundering?  Why did anti-corruption groups in Ukraine claim Shokin was corrupt?  If removing Shokin wasn't US policy, wouldn't Obama and multiple people in the departments of State and Justice know about it and say something?

No, Biden should not be impeached without evidence.  That evidence would have to be a money trail that leads right to Joe Biden.  That doesn't exist, in spite of Gym Jordan and Comer Pyle and their investigators searching for it for months.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Shokin was given 14 months not 8.  Why did both Poroshenko, his boss, and Vitaliy Kasko, his deputy, call Shokin corrupt?  Why did Shokin stonewall the British when they were investigating Mykola Zlochevskiy, the owner of Burisma, for money laundering?  Why did anti-corruption groups in Ukraine claim Shokin was corrupt?  If removing Shokin wasn't US policy, wouldn't Obama and multiple people in the departments of State and Justice know about it and say something?

No, Biden should not be impeached without evidence.  That evidence would have to be a money trail that leads right to Joe Biden.  That doesn't exist, in spite of Gym Jordan and Comer Pyle and their investigators searching for it for months.

Shokin was put into office in Feb of 2015, Biden started calling for his dismissal in October of 2015 and did his extortion using US money was in December of 2015. Your entire defense is that unless Biden was dumb enough to take money directly from a criminal he is not guilty, but Trump is guilty unless he can prove himself 100% innocent. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Shokin was put into office in Feb of 2015, Biden started calling for his dismissal in October of 2015 and did his extortion using US money was in December of 2015. Your entire defense is that unless Biden was dumb enough to take money directly from a criminal he is not guilty, but Trump is guilty unless he can prove himself 100% innocent. 

That is the way it works in the country.  To convict somebody of a crime you have to have EVIDENCE.

I see have taken to nursing your grievances.  I understand that this is the natural state of Magadonians.  I'll leave you to pout in the corner with your pacifier.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

That is the way it works in the country.  To convict somebody of a crime you have to have EVIDENCE.

I see have taken to nursing your grievances.  I understand that this is the natural state of Magadonians.  I'll leave you to pout in the corner with your pacifier.

I understand, you admitted that Hunter is a scammer and Biden interfered with the investigation of his scam. I appreciate that sometimes we have to agree to disagree on what facts point to. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I understand, you admitted that Hunter is a scammer and Biden interfered with the investigation of his scam. I appreciate that sometimes we have to agree to disagree on what facts point to. 

I didn't say that.  Don't put words into my mouth.

7 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Ok, give it to me in your words what Biden did to Shokin, who was investigating Hunter and Burisma?

The denial on the left is strong!!! You must have mountains and mountains to accuse biden, but a rumor is good enough to convict Trump. 
The left have got to have the largest amount of dipshittz in the party to turn them so easily. They are quite literally blind when it comes to democrat politicians committing crimes.

8 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Ok, give it to me in your words what Biden did to Shokin, who was investigating Hunter and Burisma?

Biden executed US policy.  The complaints about Shokin was that he was not actively investigating Burisma.

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

The denial on the left is strong!!! You must have mountains and mountains to accuse biden, but a rumor is good enough to convict Trump. 
The left have got to have the largest amount of dipshittz in the party to turn them so easily. They are quite literally blind when it comes to democrat politicians committing crimes.

Bob Menendez begs to differ.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

Biden executed US policy.  The complaints about Shokin was that he was not actively investigating Burisma.

Who was overseeing the US policy to Ukraine at that time? Your argument is like arguing Elon is only applying X policy when he does something. 

2 hours ago, Westside said:

The problem for him is that he has already walked back most of his original statements but at this point if he admits this mistake he has to admit to himself he was stupid until the last 72 hours 

• Agree 1