Dems Claiming to Save Democracy

24 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Only one side tried to overturn a free and fair election by pressuring officials in 5 states to overturn the results, organizing fake electors and inciting an insurrection.

And the other side invented a Russian conspiracy to try and get the fairly elected President removed.  You say to-may-to...

31 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Only one side tried to overturn a free and fair election by pressuring officials in 5 states to overturn the results, organizing fake electors and inciting an insurrection.

Nope. They tried to impeach him for engaging in extortion of another country and for Jan 6.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Nope. They tried to impeach him for engaging in extortion of another country and for Jan 6.

They did that also.

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

Are you still arguing that Hunter did not sell access to the WH when Biden was VP after  the computer from hell was verified? The laptop was all the evidence we needed to show it happened.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Are you still arguing that Hunter did not sell access to the WH when Biden was VP after  the computer from hell was verified? The laptop was all the evidence we needed to show it happened.

Your attempts at deflection are truly pitiful.

Just now, Scraps said:

You are literally arguing that Trump should have given a blank check to a country that was actively covering up corruption, and since he didn't that Trump was properly impeached. It is not deflection is showing how gullible you still are. 

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You are literally arguing that Trump should have given a blank check to a country that was actively covering up corruption, and since he didn't that Trump was properly impeached. It is not deflection is showing how gullible you still are. 

You want to see gullible?  Look in a mirror.  Trump had no interest in Hunter or Joe Biden until Joe Biden announced his candidacy.  Only then did Trump want Zelensky to "announce an investigation".  The didn't even have to conclude an investigation.  All Trump wanted to do is to dirty Joe Biden up.  And it wasn't a blank check.  It was the amount that Trump had agreed to with Congress.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I would recommend blocking him because he is dumb hateful maga that has no thinking and reasoning ability

14 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You want to see gullible?  Look in a mirror.  Trump had no interest in Hunter or Joe Biden until Joe Biden announced his candidacy.  Only then did Trump want Zelensky to "announce an investigation".  The didn't even have to conclude an investigation.  All Trump wanted to do is to dirty Joe Biden up.  And it wasn't a blank check.  It was the amount that Trump had agreed to with Congress.

The only difference between Biden and Ukraine vs Trump and Russia is that Biden is guilty of the accusations and Trump was entirely cleared. 

9 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The only difference between Biden and Ukraine vs Trump and Russia is that Biden is guilty of the accusations and Trump was entirely cleared. 

If Biden is guilty, why didn't the GOP controlled House bring impeachment charges?

I disagree that Trump was exonerated but that is irrelavent to this thread.

Just now, Scraps said:

If Biden is guilty, why didn't the GOP controlled House bring impeachment charges?

I disagree that Trump was exonerated but that is irrelavent to this thread.

Trump wasn't exonerated? The Dems have attacked him and charged him with everything they could think of at all, but that is where they drew the line? Seriously you are so gullible. The Dems literally used 4th hand information to start the first impeachment and went with it even though Zelensky said it was not extortion. As for Bidens crimes, what do you think the laptop from hells shows us? Who is the big guy who got 10% from China and Ukraine l?

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Trump wasn't exonerated? The Dems have attacked him and charged him with everything they could think of at all, but that is where they drew the line? Seriously you are so gullible. The Dems literally used 4th hand information to start the first impeachment and went with it even though Zelensky said it was not extortion. As for Bidens crimes, what do you think the laptop from hells shows us? Who is the big guy who got 10% from China and Ukraine l?

Just now, Scraps said:

I am asking you your thoughts on what the evidence shows. As for why the GOP did not do an impeachment is they won't do one where the Dem controlled Senate won't convict no matter evidence is presented. So one more time who do you think is the big guy who got 10% from China and Ukraine?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am asking you your thoughts on what the evidence shows. As for why the GOP did not do an impeachment is they won't do one where the Dem controlled Senate won't convict no matter evidence is presented. So one more time who do you think is the big guy who got 10% from China and Ukraine?

No matter what evidence is presented??  You have none.  Literally zero.  A crackheads email?  🤪   suuuure.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

not correct, primaries started months ago

Primaries aren't in the Constitution.

19 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I do not simmer in the stew of conspiracies you do.  I base my opinions on EVIDENCE.  What EVIDENCE do you have?

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No matter what evidence is presented??  You have none.  Literally zero.  A crackheads email?  🤪   suuuure.  

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Primaries aren't in the Constitution.

I do not simmer in the stew of conspiracies you do.  I base my opinions on EVIDENCE.  What EVIDENCE do you have?

As admitted by Ron I have a whole computer from Bidens son. He is a crackhead but also the smartest guy Biden knows.