On 7/23/2024 at 9:47 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Agree Roundy et al?

If not you're RACIST!!!

Your rules.

:lol:

This lady's pic is like "mmmmmhmmmm." I'm not messing with her

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

That speech was a complete waste of everyone's time.  He said nothing about why he dropped out.  Typical demented nonsense from the Vegetable-in-Chief.  How long before the Clinton's make Biden have an accident.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

That speech was a complete waste of everyone's time.  He said nothing about why he dropped out.  Typical demented nonsense from the Vegetable-in-Chief.  How long before the Clinton's make Biden have an accident.  What a mess.  

But he did promise to Attack the courts (co equal branches) and cure cancer in the meantime.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/22/2024 at 4:15 PM, Milanos Milano said:

They are Trojan horsing Kamala. She never won in the primaries. Not even a single state. This is the only way they can get her through via bureaucratic means. The American people should be put on notice, your voice doesn’t matter. 

Wow, how stupid, ignorant and nuts can one statement be?  See above.

Shocking, scary ignorance there, in every word.

3 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Wow, how stupid, ignorant and nuts can one statement be?  See above.

Shocking, scary ignorance there, in every word.

It's 100% the truth.  Otherwise they'd have an open primary.

• Agree 1

Maybe this guy will save it..

"Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

Clip