The Ralph is SELLING OUT

How do you get a hold of this guy- I tried a search on e-bay.

Thanks

356231[/snapback]

If that doesn't work out, i've seen some being sold by ebay member evan613... all the guy's posts start at $0.99, just gotta bid them up and hope u win. Good luck finding some.

Im very high on the Bills chances in 06 and 07, but as for 05, I tend to agree with Stojan.

356365[/snapback]

shut your pie hole "playmaker".......you are nothing more than a "me me guy" anyways! :doh:

Yeah, you're right. I just hope for the team to fail every yer :doh:

Think my posts will be as important as yours if i sign every one of them like you do? :lol:

SS

356002[/snapback]

WOW! I never thought the way I sign my name would be a source of annoyance, considering that's been my sig since the D&C days in 1997!

As for whether you hope the team will fail, you are predicting the season to be over by week 6, right? I mean you did say as much. (Yet another year of high expectations likely to implode by week 6...) If you can't take some ribbing for making a prediction like that, why do you even post?

PTR Just for you, SS.

WOW!  I never thought the way I sign my name would be a source of annoyance, considering that's been my sig since the D&C days in 1997!

As for whether you hope the team will fail, you are predicting the season to be over by week 6, right?  I mean you did say as much.  (Yet another year of high expectations likely to implode by week 6...) If you can't take some ribbing for making a prediction like that, why do you even post?

PTR Just for you, SS.

356424[/snapback]

apologize on both counts. But, I am a born pessimist. I want nothing more than the Bills to go 16-0, but I can't let myself get sucked in again (which, of course, I am anyway seeing as though this is my first year with season tikets).

SDS

WOW!  I never thought the way I sign my name would be a source of annoyance, considering that's been my sig since the D&C days in 1997!

As for whether you hope the team will fail, you are predicting the season to be over by week 6, right?  I mean you did say as much.  (Yet another year of high expectations likely to implode by week 6...) If you can't take some ribbing for making a prediction like that, why do you even post?

PTR Just for you, SS.

Now, now, now..................... :doh:

I wonder how much of these early individual ticket sales are going to turn out being scalping tacetly approved by the Bills because of the long period allowed for such sales to season ticket holders. You know a lot of these tickets are going to end up on Ebay at inflated prices, and those of us who can't use season tickets are going to pay through the nose for the one game we can go to.