The Ralph is SELLING OUT

Tried to get some additional individual game tickets today, and found out the 1st three home games are sold out... (Houston, Miami, Atlanta). Rest of the games will probably be sold out in the next month or so.

That means TD is doing his job.

355954[/snapback]

I think its part of his master plan to employ more scalpers this year. With TD there is always an ulterior, satan driven motive.

BTW, it took 20 minutes to get the ticket office this AM to place a group order. The account rep who answered said it was crazy.....The Ralph will be rockin' every week.

Individual game tix are on sale?

355985[/snapback]

Group sales started this morning, and the season-ticket holder individual game sales continue.

Group sales started this morning, and the season-ticket holder individual game sales continue.

355992[/snapback]

Be aware that they're witholding many seats as potential season ticket seats. They'll get released for individual game sales on Aug 20th after the 1st preseason game.

You'll be leading the bandwagon by week 10.

PTR

356000[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right. I just hope for the team to fail every yer :flirt:

Think my posts will be as important as yours if i sign every one of them like you do? :P

SS

Be aware that they're witholding many seats as potential season ticket seats.  They'll get released for individual game sales on Aug 20th after the 1st preseason game.

355994[/snapback]

Correct you are, Rubeo. The first year I bought my own seasons, I tried to get individual game tix when that sale opened in July and was told the game I wanted was sold out -- so I waited a couple of weeks, called back, and got seasons in row 2 of the 200 level......

That's perfect for business.  As long as the games sell out management has no worries no matter what the W/L record turns out to be.  Perfecto !

356128[/snapback]

WooHoo ! So 5-11 and dozens here saying " I told you so ! " , validating themselves as a fan board God. Misery loves company.

All the lonely people, where do they all come from.

Yet another year of high expectations likely to implode by week 6...

355986[/snapback]

I really hope that in your non TBD life you are not any kind of motivational speaker or manager.

I could imagine that pep talk. Yeah we made 50 million but we will suck by next month