Ordering Customized Throw Back Jersey

i have gone ahead and emailed tech support at the BB Online Shop but thought i would ask if anyone else has had this problem.

i am trying to order a customized throw back jersey, and it is saying the item is "non-cosutomizable".

has anyone else had this problem and is there away to get it addressed?

i have gone ahead and emailed tech support at the BB Online Shop but thought i would ask if anyone else has had this problem.

i am trying to order a customized throw back jersey, and it is saying the item is "non-cosutomizable".

has anyone else had this problem and is there away to get it addressed?

355441[/snapback]

happened to me too......all I have to say is I already called the name

BF IS MY HERO for my jersey so hands off!!

Just curious... What number/name are you getting?

The $270 price was just a bit too steep for me.  If the replicas were customizable, I'd consider it.

355551[/snapback]

$270 is too steep for me too....but i have wanted an authentic throwback Ferguson #12 jersey for the past couple of years.

i would have preferred it as a white 1980 authentic throwback, but i can't see the organization celebrating a 11-5 team that was one and done in the playoffs.

despite the previous post....i'm not a people person.  :doh:

355743[/snapback]

I think we should quit being a bunch of wussies and just take the place down.

Who's with me?

We'll put the militia guy in charge.

I think we should quit being a bunch of wussies and just take the place down.

Who's with me?

We'll put the militia guy in charge.

355748[/snapback]

or we could recruit a few suspcious looking characters from Lodi.

or we could recruit a few suspcious looking characters from Lodi.

355752[/snapback]

I could have sworn they had their own local group around Buffalo, but that is long forgotten, or more likely ignored. Never mind...this isn't going PPP.

I saw this problem earlier this week and emailed them on it. They said they were working on it and recommended calling the 1-800 number.

I was hoping they'd offer me a free one for letting them know, but no such offer was forthcoming :flirt:

I saw this problem earlier this week and emailed them on it.  They said they were working on it and recommended calling the 1-800 number.

I was hoping they'd offer me a free one for letting them know, but no such offer was forthcoming :flirt:

355864[/snapback]

thanks Jay. i know i would have awarded you a free one.

i am going to stop by the local shop in Pittsford and see if it can be ordered there.

i hate ordering something customized by phone because there is too much room for error.

i would hate to pay $270. for an SDRGUSON #12 jersey.

If I can ever find the name of the place that made my Kemp throwback jersey, I will post it. It's a local place in North Tonawanda that get's the jerseys from a place in Texas, then sews on the numbers and name to perfection. Identical to the 1965 jeresy. They are heavy, 100 % stretch poly. Not lightweight mesh. Surprised they didn't put a tag on the jersey.

Daninator, can you remember the name ? It would cost somewhere around $150-$175. Mine was a gift, won by my wife on e-bay for $75. ( lucky me ) .

Found it!  They have a throwback Kemp jersey up for auction on e-bay.

HOME RUN DERBY 83 RONCROFF DRIVE NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120 716-693-6291. Call for pricing and all details of the jersey. I love mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5206969387&rd=1

355905[/snapback]

That's pretty cool. They have a site here. The Tanner Boyle jersey is sweet.

It looks like the pricing for customs is still kinda high, but like you said, you can snag a Kemp on Ebay for ~$80.