Election Interference | January 6 COUP and INSURRECTION

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The unarmed, home-before-dinner "insurrection."  Should go down as one of the top-10 coups in history...

You scream INDEPENDENT.

lmao

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

THESE TERRORISTS ARE NOT WARRIORS:

I'm told this was not a big deal because they didn't have guns, they weren't successful,  and they eventually left.  No biggie j6.  

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm told this was not a big deal because they didn't have guns, they weren't successful,  and they eventually left.  No biggie j6.  

No, you were told it was embarrassing and never should have happened, but without guns, much less F-16s and nukes, and they all left on their own after a few hours, there was never any threat to democracy.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, you were told it was embarrassing and never should have happened, but without guns, much less F-16s and nukes, and they all left on their own after a few hours, there was never any threat to democracy.

Yeah, just a bit embarrassing,  no big deal.  It's not like there are those on the right calling them heroes or anything.   All perfectly normal.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Trump called them "warriors" in his Vegas rally.

So I guess the days of "mass trespassing event" are over. They are now officially "warriors," and a warrior doesn't typically come in peace.

The Spanish equivalent sounds even better to me. They were guerrillas.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump called them "warriors" in his Vegas rally.

So I guess the days of "mass trespassing event" are over. They are now officially "warriors," and a warrior doesn't typically come in peace.

The Spanish equivalent sounds even better to me. They were guerrillas.

No, no, no. You just don’t understand. It’s very simple:

The Jan 6th people were a secret AntiFa plot to make Trump supporters look bad, but also most of them were Feds doing a false flag operation, but they were also peaceful protestors, but also they were heroes to be venerated, but also they were warriors. 

Duh!

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

No, no, no. You just don’t have understand. It’s very simple:

The Jan 6th people were a secret AntiFa plot to make Trump supporters look bad, but also most of them were Feds doing a false flag operation, but they were also peaceful protestors, but also they were heroes to be venerated, but also they were warriors. 

Duh!

I need to go to a reeducation camp. My apologies if I offended anyone.

The good news is that since they were warriors in spirit and practice, we may now delete the Ray Epps Made Me Do It thread.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

If only you guys would perseverate on the far worse Summer of 2020..

Throw anyone that committed crimes in jail.  Done.  We will never defend scum like you.  We will never defend a politician like you.

Also, sub moronic comparison.   One may have caused more damage $ wise but they weren't trying to disrupt/subvert an election.  

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Throw anyone that committed crimes in jail.  Done.  We will never defend scum like you.  We will never defend a politician like you.

Also, sub moronic comparison.   One may have caused more damage $ wise but they weren't trying to disrupt/subvert an election.  

Something like 13,000 people were arrested but conservatives seem to memory hole that because it’s inconvenient to the narrative.