throwback merchandise

eball

...the khaki "slouch" baseball cap w/ the old logo and the word "bills" underneath. this arrived yesterday (w/ my losman throwback jersey) and both are sweet.

dammit, the bills are going to earn a bunch of $$ from me with all of this crap.

...the khaki "slouch" baseball cap w/ the old logo and the word "bills" underneath.  this arrived yesterday (w/ my losman throwback jersey) and both are sweet.

dammit, the bills are going to earn a bunch of $$ from me with all of this crap.

354743[/snapback]

:):P

I don't know when you ordered your stuff, but I ordered mine on June 1st before the link was taken away. That was 3 days before the official release. Plus I live about twice as close to Buffalo as you do.

It was supposed to arrive today and I hear the UPS truck come up the driveway. So I go out there to get the package from him and he tells me

"Huh....its not here. Weird."

;) I hope I get it tomorrow! How does the actual jersey look? I got a Willis.

:(  ;)

I don't know when you ordered your stuff, but I ordered mine on June 1st before the link was taken away. That was 3 days before the official release. Plus I live about twice as close to Buffalo as you do.

It was supposed to arrive today and I hear the UPS truck come up the driveway. So I go out there to get the package from him and he tells me

"Huh....its not here. Weird."

;)  I hope I get it tomorrow! How does the actual jersey look? I got a Willis.

354779[/snapback]

jersey looks good. the stripes of different widths on the sleeves give it that little bit of pizazz.

i'm guessing that orders pre-release didn't go through. your best bet is to call.

I love my Losman jersey. I ordered it Saturday and got it yesterday. I have to return my sons Losman jersey though. The youth jersey's are made a little small. Any suggestions on returning items? I plan to send it back with return postage and a message to simply exchange it for an x-large... I will also insure and have it need to be signed for. Anybody have to return anything before? Was it easy?

I splurged on the two mini helmets (one throwback, one current style). These make nice bookends to my Bills "shrine" here at the office.

Each helmet was $26 and I have to say...I am pleased with the quality. I thought they'd be little pieces of junk but the logos and striping are done well and they even have a little padding on the inside to mimic a real helmet.

I ordered on Monday and received them yesterday.

I love my Losman jersey. I ordered it Saturday and got it yesterday. I have to return my sons Losman jersey though. The youth jersey's are made a little small. Any suggestions on returning items? I plan to send it back with return postage and a message to simply exchange it for an x-large... I will also insure and have it need to be signed for. Anybody have to return anything before? Was it easy?

355007[/snapback]

I would definitely call them first.

I would definitely call them first.

355221[/snapback]

Yes, call them. They'll probably give you an RMA number that you'll need to write on the box so they know who it's from and such.

CW

I got mine this morning. It was simply a UPS F-up. Its funny though cause when I checked the tracking # status, UPS's reason for not delivering it was that I was not there to sign for it. :(

But about the jersey, it its sweeeet. Ya know it actually reminds me of the previous design as well (80s-2002). I guess you will always love the jersey you first saw your team wearing. That design will always be my favorite. I love it though and I can't wait until I see them wearing it in 3 months.