party of law and order?

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i do.  of course....and proud of it.  It's what I worked long and hard for.  but the def varies from the real, textbook def..  I'm not top 1% for wealth for example.  But some of those folks know and like me and I'm in their fraternity.

Trust me, I can guarantee you’re not on the priority list for the underground bunkers…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you're not one.

you don't grasp basic math.

.https://wreg.com/news/local/memphis-hits-another-homicide-record-with-352-dead-this-year-according-to-mpd-data/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

Thats a lot of blue cities with Violent crime rates over 400 Per Hundred K.  that's third world metrics.

The violent crime rate in Rochester is 731.4 per 100,000 people. You have a 1 in 136.7 chance of being the victim of a violent crime in Rochester each year. That compares to a 1 in 274.9 chance statewide. That's 97.79% higher than the national rate of 369.8 per 100,000 people.

Rochester, NY Crime Report, 2023 - HomeSnacks

holds true for almost every dem stronghold.  

Dem big city mayors cutting Police budgets is a great way to combat crime.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Trust me, I can guarantee you’re not on the priority list for the underground bunkers…😉

and?  perhaps i own my own bunker?  you know, like the Swiss. never mind, you don't know.  Boy scouts are always prepared.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

People get them mixed up, but the correct term is “elitist

nope.  "elites" is often used pejoratively by MAGAs.  many can't pronounce or read multisyllabic words.  Certainly can't spell them....right calladummy?

16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

my main house and land are worth close to 1 mil.  it's "personally",  white trash.

WOW! That’s amazing! You also have at least 8 gay friends on Facebook! I’m sorry I ever thought you were a deranged creep because you act like an overwrought schoolgirl. My bad. 

Does the personal trainer that turned you down as a client understand how well off you are? 

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

🤣🤣🤣

I was just thinking the same…

A quick glance at that map, and you immediately understand why it is deceiving to Joe…😉

He is not good with numbers or maps. To summarize his issues in these fields - he lives in Virginia, four hours south of Richmond. His claim, not mine. 

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

But some of those folks know and like me

Lie

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

WOW! That’s amazing! You also have at least 8 gay friends on Facebook! I’m sorry I ever thought you were a deranged creep because you act like an overwrought schoolgirl. My bad. 

Does the personal trainer that turned you down as a client understand how well off you are? 

He is not good with numbers or maps. To summarize his issues in these fields - he lives in Virginia, four hours south of Richmond. His claim, not mine. 

Lie

Yes

Southwest

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Your post are the explanation. 

Have a good one. 

u couldn't properly diagram an argument to save your life.  even after reading about it....I
'm allll about the rule of law.  which party's leader has been indicted almost 100 times? and impeached.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

not if you write like a stupid, trumper fascist.  i didn't say i was elite.  I said elite is good.  you apparently disagree, non?  do u consider trump elite?

Some brag about their $1 million home, some you'd never know.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Some brag about their $1 million home, some you'd never know.

love the part of the story where it talked of having a house built in a region where homes go in the 2M range.

Can't even get beach front property in that area for under 500K.  

I almost feel bad. It's got to be lonely when the internet is off, and they have to look in the mirror and all those lies are not reality.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Disagree 1