The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

My condolences. 

By the way, just curious on your thoughts on the below tweets 

Yes I totally knew about his personal life in the 5 seconds I took to think of that in between sips of beer 

Just now, reddogblitz said:

What exactly is X doing now that you don't like?

Allowing the above tweets and their neonazi creators to remain on the platform

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Makes sense considering their main customer base is rural morons with a combined IQ of 3 and who think Jesus rode dinosaurs. 

Roundy…you’re off the rails.  The people that shop at Tractor Supply often represent the best we have to offer in this country.  Hard-working, loyal, active in their communities, and tough enough to make it through difficult times.   Mocking their faith makes you look small, tbh. 

I have no issues with your ideology that basically involves stacking people in an urban environment, but history seems to indicate that many times,  chaos and disorder quickly ensue when the lights shut off for 20 minutes.  

Live and let live. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Allowing the above tweets and their neonazi creators to remain on the platform

Who is supposed to determine if its neo Nazi or whatever?  X?  The government?  What happens if X doesn't?  Should X be made to?  Should the government make them?

What about when it was Twitter and Bin Ladin had an account?  What should have been done a bout that?  I see on X the account is suspended.

Edited by reddogblitz

On 6/30/2024 at 10:46 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

I have to admit that I also doubted that this was genuine, but apparently it did indeed happen. The only misleading part is that it's from 2014!

I looked into this a few years back, when these videos originally started going around.

The gasping-for-air "uh" thing is apparently a college competitive debate thing, trying to talk very fast to get a many words into the time limit as possible. 

However, these teams of black students were steamrolling the debate scene by connecting every topic to slavery and word vomiting about oppression. The non-black students didn't really have a way to respond to it (the rants are largely nonsensical word salad and completely unrelated to the topic they were supposed to debate) and the woke Judges lapped it up.

I came away from the topic thinking that competitive debate is stupid and a waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 12/15/2023 at 1:47 PM, JaCrispy said:

It’s the perfect rebuttal because the deeper you dig, the more you start to realize DEI actually has nothing to do with diversity or inclusion- but is, instead, used as a political weapon to distinguish between those who adhere to the Woke religion, and those who don’t…👍

No worries, once King Trump is office, he will take care of all this diversity stuff. If you and the rest of the MAGA mob don't feel comfortable with people who are too different from you, you guys will have immunity to go after them, The MAGA mob will be given the same immunity he has

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No worries, once King Trump is office, he will take care of all this diversity stuff. If you and the rest of the MAGA mob don't feel comfortable with people who are too different from you, you guys will have immunity to go after them, The MAGA mob will be given the same immunity he has

He is spot on.  people take a training or a course and automatically jump to diversity of sex or race.

When the actual goal is diversity of thought and a place where everyone is free to have said different opinions.  

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Westside said:

This is diversity to tibs. Hire non whites only. Screw the white people. That’s fair in tibs pea brain. What an idiot!

So dumb. If people are treated as equals, you scream that its unfair 

MAGA is just stupid epitomized 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So dumb. If people are treated as equals, you scream that its unfair 

MAGA is just stupid epitomized 

You’re just a typical racist. Nothing special about you or your racist beliefs.

• Agree 2

We've found another living and breathing rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.  

Her name is Kimberly Cheatle, and she's the head of the Secret Service.  

Her previous job was Senior Director of Global Security at Pepsi.

4 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

We've found another living and breathing rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.  

Thats insane.  Most come from government jobs to the private sector for higher pay.

She would have been taking a heck of a pay cut to go from Director of global security (Executive role) at Pepsi to the head of SS.

9 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Why do you automatically assume a woman in charge of something means she was a DEI hire? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1