The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

JaCrispy

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Deceased, but I like the effort. You’ll get there eventually. 

My condolences. 

By the way, just curious on your thoughts on the below tweets 

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Sorry to hear that, man.  Lost my dad last year.  Very tough.  RoundyBout is a douche.

Yes I totally knew about his personal life in the 5 seconds I took to think of that in between sips of beer 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

My condolences. 

Yes I totally knew about his personal life in the 5 seconds I took to think of that in between sips of beer 

See, instead of doubling down you could have said:

1. Nothing

2. "My bad, I didn't know".  

Is either one of those things really that hard to say?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

My condolences. 

I don’t waste my time worrying about every loser antisemite out there. If I did, the Omar’s, Tlaib’s, and Bowman’s would have set me off long ago. Better to expose their sort and defeat them with ideas rather than censorship

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t waste my time worrying about every loser antisemite out there. If I did, the Omar’s, Tlaib’s, and Bowman’s would have set me off long ago. Better to expose their sort and defeat them with ideas rather than censorship

Well I do when they get a lot of eyes on their takes on Elon's magic bird app. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Yet you had no position on the Ayatollah. The way you pick and choose is very interesting. 

Should have, but it's tough for a national leader to get banned. 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Would you like to share your list of speech you want banned? Please be sure to include the line in the sand that works for you. 

You mean the speech that I want private enterprises to ban? Big distinction. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

What difference does that distinction make? You want ideas silenced. Which ones and where is your line drawn?

Let's start with "Jews caused World War II and Hitler did nothing wrong," how's that? That enough of a purity test for you?

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So, only the most virulent antisemitic comments. Does “from the river to the sea” qualify? If not, why not?

Depends. I'm aware that phrase is used in more sinister means, but in general it's a slogan for a free Palestine. So, no, not at face value. But if paired by footage of dead Israeli or something, then yes. 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Depends. I'm aware that phrase is used in more sinister means, but in general it's a slogan for a free Palestine. So, no, not at face value. But if paired by footage of dead Israeli or something, then yes. 

So your red line on censorship is somewhere in the neighborhood of depends, no, and yes. You really covered the bases there. Solid. 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So your red line on censorship is somewhere in the neighborhood of depends, no, and yes. You really covered the bases there. Solid. 

I believe the term is "nuance"

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Who figures out where the "nuance" is?  Ministry of Truth?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Your desire for censorship requires nuance. Who will provide that? A Nina Jankowicz type?

Whichever person the private companies want to pick. In that case, probably whichever one protects the stock value. Neonazis aren't good for that. 

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Whichever person the private companies want to pick. In that case, probably whichever one protects the stock value. Neonazis aren't good for that. 

Don't private companies pretty much do that already?  Try calling someone a f-a-g at Disney and see what happens.

What exactly do you think private companies should do?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Don't private companies pretty much do that already?  Try calling someone a f-a-g at Disney and see what happens.

What exactly do you think they should do?

The opposite of Twitter right now