OT - finally found out what is wrong with

It's a Bone infection. :):P All started with some bacteria in dirt.

Now she goes to the hospital for a stint(sp) the every day for the next 2 week a home health nurse will shoot medicine into her.Hopefully all will go well - she is an emotional mess right now(a teacher and it is year end).

Mary is doing OK - she has a throat operation in July and a Colon proceedure in August

Now my Mom is sick with a horrible cold.

I think I'm changing my family name to stay well. And you wonder why I spend so much time out of town.

:)  :P  ;)

So sorry Cindy.  This is just not your year. So, if Mary has this thing in August, can she still make the opener?

354329[/snapback]

Yes, she will be at the opener

Cindy,

I have a question. I'm going to be home on leave the end of this month. Do you work at your store in the Olean Mall? I'd love to stop by and say hello, if nothing else, just to meet another board member and fan in person.

I hope your family is feeling better. :)

I try to stay away from it as much as I can. This week it was/is Wed & Fri nights Sat 10am-9pm

I'll pm you my cell # Call first

Now she goes to the hospital for a stint(sp) the every day for the next 2 week a home health nurse will shoot medicine into her.Hopefully all will go well - she is an emotional mess right now(a teacher and it is year end).

Hopefully the correct diagnosis will help her keep her spirits up while she undergoes treatment. Involving her in planning a reward at the end of it might help. Best wishes.