Quiz for the day:

It's no "Taking Retards to the Zoo".  That was a classic.

354231[/snapback]

it's a boring day i've got nothing to do except to get a load of retards and drive em to the zoo oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo load em on a bus just for laughs down a winding road stepping on the gas down a winding road just daydreaming down a winding road with the retards screaming oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo one of them blowing a big spit bubble slam on the brakes at the first sign of trouble head on collision bodies everywhere head on collision retards beware oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo

:w00t:

Wasn't it what was said civil rights riots in LA or DC during the late 1960s. A quote from Stokely Carmichael (or was it H. Rap Brown or someone similar)? Then again, it might have been said while burning the American Flag or draft cards during anti-Viet Nam protests. I USED to know - does that get me a drink? :)

YES!

And the free drink goes to Mark VI....Kind of appropriate, eh?

:)

Congrats...

354222[/snapback]

Great band, one of my favorites. I like the verse later in the song:

I just bought a brand new lighter

And I cannot wait to use it

Oily rags are special things

You know to me they're diamond rings

Maybe we can have some fun

Maybe we can burn someone

WHICH SONG? I once played video games with the milkmen before a show at the lost horizon in syracuse. the milkmen ruled!

YES!

:)

Congrats...

354222[/snapback]

WHICH SONG?  I once played video games with the milkmen before a show at the lost horizon in syracuse.  the milkmen ruled!

354512[/snapback]

If You Love Somebody, Set Them on Fire

Remember this from Punk Rock Girl?

Wasn't it what was said civil rights riots in LA or DC during the late 1960s. A quote from Stokely Carmichael (or was it H. Rap Brown or someone similar)? Then again, it might have been said while burning the American Flag or draft cards during anti-Viet Nam protests.  I USED to know - does that get me a drink? :)

354456[/snapback]

No, prize was already won...

YES!

:P

Congrats...

354222[/snapback]

Why, the VI stands for Village Idiot not six (since he knew the answer and I did not that makes me what?). :)