Pluto TV NFL Channel

boyst

On 12/3/2023 at 1:51 PM, Augie said:

I have a seriously miserable track record when it comes to me attending games in person. In recent years we have won far more games than we have lost, except when I show up. 

On a related note, I can be bought.   😋

Weirdly, I've only been to 4 or 5 live games in my life, and we've won all of them.  The very first Monday night game in Buffalo.  The playoff game in Miami.  A couple of meaningless games in San Francisco.  The 38-20 victory of the KC at Arrowhead a couple of years ago.  

Maybe you guys should sponsor me to the SB when we go.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/2/2023 at 12:13 PM, Steptide said:

Ironically on 9/11 this year (bills opening mnf game) they were showing an old bills/jets game where the jets ran it back in ot for the win. Very strange to see almost the exact same thing happen that night 

They really can't write anything new and just rehash the old scripts!

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

avid pluto tv man. that and tubi tv are my go to for streaming. free

YouTube is the best, tons of games on there & you can watch a particular one anytime you want.

• Like (+1) 1

I just bought a ROKU-brand TV yesterday.  Good reviews, “best basic TV” $199 Best Buy 43”

Set it up yesterday, and checked the Pluto TV box cuz I’d read about it being well received/popular.

Happened upon this thread while lurking a few minutes ago, now watching MIA at BUF last year , week 4 I think….

Yeehaw!

edit: Pluto NFL replays are pretty good, there are ads, but about half as often as a regular telecast, I think…

Now watching WASH v. PHIL last year, just caught a  Curtis Samuel short reception, looking forward to seeing him in his new uniform!

Edited by Rhode Island Red

On 12/3/2023 at 1:51 PM, Augie said:

I have a seriously miserable track record when it comes to me attending games in person. In recent years we have won far more games than we have lost, except when I show up. 

On a related note, I can be bought.   😋

Weirdly, we've won every game I've ever attended though I've only seen 4 or 5 Bills games in person including the Miami playoff game in the 1990s and the regular season thrashing of the Chiefs a couple of year ago. 

I can be bought, too, btw.  Given my streak, I think you guys should pay my way to the Super Bowl when we go.

Btw, this thread makes me feel like a lousy fan. The only game I've ever rewatched was The Comeback which I used to own on DVD.  I've never even seen the first SB.  I was in Desert Storm at the time, far away from any TV, and was never inclined to watch a painful replay.  

21 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Weirdly, we've won every game I've ever attended though I've only seen 4 or 5 Bills games in person including the Miami playoff game in the 1990s and the regular season thrashing of the Chiefs a couple of year ago. 

I can be bought, too, btw.  Given my streak, I think you guys should pay my way to the Super Bowl when we go.

Btw, this thread makes me feel like a lousy fan. The only game I've ever rewatched was The Comeback which I used to own on DVD.  I've never even seen the first SB.  I was in Desert Storm at the time, far away from any TV, and was never inclined to watch a painful replay.  

You have nothing to feel bad about. I record every game, but I never go back and rewatch them. 

Labor Day tangent here, but you’ve been to one handful of games live, and yet you are still actively here. I went to home games for about a decade as a kid, then nothing for 2-3 decades, and now I go to one or two games a year. We have people who have never been to a Bills game. And we have people here who have been going consistently for multiple decades. Very diverse group we have in terms of in person experience, but that’s who we are. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 3:53 PM, First Round Bust said:

yeah so its a free app with any modern internet TV under Pluto...on Sundays-gamedays its a poor mans redzone as they cover all games with highlights-scores-etc...timing-delay of these is not too shaby either

Interesting