(LAMP) Post number 2000

For those who didn't read the entire thread. The girl finally admitted she was cheating on him.

She admitted today that she was talking to her ex boyfriend who she has been seeing for the past six months on the side when she goes out of town on business to Tennessee.

She wants a second chance but I doubt I can trust her.

Post number #180, some guy wrote....

Reading this thread has convinced me that an NFL message board is not the best place in the world to talk about love and romance. And this comes from someone who has been mocked the past week just because news of my upcoming wedding has been posted.
:):P

i am still laughing...that thread is friggin classic.

only question i have is why don't any of our resident TBD honeys get drunk and brag about masturbating on their webcams like falconsgurl does?

cmon ladies...you're not going to let yourself be outdone by some friggin ATLANTA FANS are you?!

Well tell her you will give her a second chance.....have great make-up sex and at the end of it either give her a dirty sanchez.....or better yet a Cleveland Steamer....and dump her

354360[/snapback]

now theres some good advice if i ever heard it...and since shes so into the webcam thing, film it and send it out into the wonderful place called the internet :)

i am still laughing...that thread is friggin classic.

only question i have is why don't any of our resident TBD honeys get drunk and brag about masturbating on their webcams like falconsgurl does?

cmon ladies...you're not going to let yourself be outdone by some friggin ATLANTA FANS are you?!

354364[/snapback]

Somebody called falconsgurl a SCANK HO!!! :)

Caught my Girl REDHANDED!!

For my 2000 post, I want Ed to know he isn't the only one to post his sexual debacles on a football message board.  Falconsvsraiders2004 has a 12 page classic dedicated to him and his girlfriend on the falcons message board. 

You know what to do...  ;)

354024[/snapback]

I wanted to add my two cents worth posting as MrRonMexico,and "I don't have permission" to make a post after going through the registration process..... :(