For those of you out of town

there is a about a 20 minute video of the new uniform unveiling on BuffaloBills.com! About 2/3rds of it are highlights from the past (including some really great black and white footage from the 60's).

I was not there, so it was kind of fun, if not a little surreal...I read the story about JP Losman saying "I am so pumped, I can't even talk", but seeing it is far different than reading it. Very funny.

Another highlight, subtle as it was, is some footage of the old school Bills walking up some stairs, onto the stage at the Ralph. You see Maguire, followed by Andre Reed, then Talley (still one of the ugliest football players of all time, but a great one) and then Jimbo. Just out of nowhere, Jimbo smacks Talley on the ass! Talley looks a little shocked for a second. I just thought it was kind of funny.

BTW, as I wasn't there, I know the festivities went on for about 3 or 4 days. Were there lots of players from the 90's teams present? I am pretty sure Thurman was there, but what about Bruce? Anyone know if he was there? Or, was he holed up with Cookie Gilchrist somewhere, waiting for a paycheck? :w00t: