What the head of the DNC thinks

Reading thru some of the posts in this thread I fail to see any comments on what is the true heart of this issue. That is the fact that what he said is racist. Why has no one called him on this?

If that had been the RNC leader and he made a comment that the democrate party has a high percentage of black people and they all look the same, and they all eat watermelon the earths rotation would be halted and his white ass thrown overboard.

Bottom line is that we all know dean is a fool, but this is really getting totally out of control. Saying things like that have zero value to anyone. And for you assmonkeys who will once again make the case that he is just whipping up the base you need to take a really hard look at what type of base needs such ignorant rhetoric to whip them up. Perhaps if they had some well laid out ideas and or some common sense leaders they would not need to be lathered up for the fight.

354489[/snapback]

i would rather let the whiney liberals make mountains out of mole hills.

why lower yourself to thier level?

you said a mouth full when you said, "we all know dean is a fool."

we all = WE ALL.

I *think* that he's trying to be outlandish at first, and he'll start backing off soon.

354062[/snapback]

Oh, I hope he never stops.

And I don't want the leadership on "my side" to stop what they are doing either. It is all as it should be.

Oh, I hope he never stops.

And I don't want the leadership on "my side" to stop what they are doing either.  It is all as it should be.

354904[/snapback]

Republican leadership right now is the best by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm quite envious, but at the same time saddened. :(