ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

Just now, phypon said:

This Roundy guy is completely delusional.  I really, really hope he's paid to post.  If not, it's sad that there are so many stupid people out there.  So the Left invites people to cross a river, they drown, blame the right.  Yeah, that makes sense.  If Roundy is not paid, he is absolutely a total clown and a scumbag.  I'm leaning towards he is not paid to post...

It's a 20/30 something who has everything figured out.

You disagree with it?

Then you hate brown people.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Then get the laws changed. You're a clown.

Im trying! I constantly petition my elected leaders for more visas and reform to allow as many immigrants as possible to have a smooth naturalization process. What do you do besides B word and moan on here?

30 minutes ago, phypon said:

This Roundy guy is completely delusional.  I really, really hope he's paid to post.  If not, it's sad that there are so many stupid people out there.  So the Left invites people to cross a river, they drown, blame the right.  Yeah, that makes sense.  If Roundy is not paid, he is absolutely a total clown and a scumbag.  I'm leaning towards he is not paid to post...

If they didn’t have to cross a river because of the right wing’s draconian views on immigration, then they wouldn’t be drowning. 

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More proof of Roundy's lack of reality.

Party of Small Government strikes again, eh?

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's a 20/30 something who has everything figured out.

You disagree with it?

Then you hate brown people.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

You’re too much of a coward to @ me in these posts, why should anyone listen to you?

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If they didn’t have to cross a river because of the right wing’s draconian views on immigration, then they wouldn’t be drowning. 

We have laws regarding immigration.

Laws passed by representative government.

I am very suspicious that you have no idea regarding the industry this has become, or the reality that sensible immigration law should not be suicide.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why should anyone listen to you? Your ideal world is very rose colored.

Believing in freedom is an “ideal world?” Explains a lot about you really.

16 minutes ago, sherpa said:

We have laws regarding immigration.

Laws passed by representative government.

I am very suspicious that you have no idea regarding the industry this has become, or the reality that sensible immigration law should not be suicide.

So let’s pass some sensible immigration reform. 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You believe in chaos how does that make sense. We have immigration laws you choose not to acknowledge. 

He believes that freedom means no borders.  How is that working out for him?  He can't handle reality and the fact that he is wrong.  He has no accountability.  He's in sunk cost fallacy land at this point, until, God forbid, something happens to him or someone he knows.  He won't be a NIMBY'ist after that.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So let’s pass some sensible immigration reform. 

How about we enforce the "sensible" immigration laws we have, then have a debate and vote on changing them.

That is how the process is supposed to work, and it is a gross failure over the past few years.

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Party of Small Government strikes again, eh?

Enforcing the countries immigration laws is a sign of 'large government"

Wow, you just keep digging there Roundy.

:doh:

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You believe in chaos how does that make sense. We have immigration laws you choose not to acknowledge. 

We had a bipartisan immigration reform bill that your God Emperor killed. Own it.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Enforcing the countries immigration laws is a sign of 'large government"

Wow, you just keep digging there Roundy.

:doh:

Which laws allow migrants to drown to death, again?

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

How about we enforce the "sensible" immigration laws we have, then have a debate and vote on changing them.

That is how the process is supposed to work, and it is a gross failure over the past few years.

We had one. Trump killed it. Again, this is your side. The blood of those migrants is on your hands.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

We had a bipartisan immigration reform bill that your God Emperor killed. Own it.

I bet you eat Dolphin safe tuna.  F the Tuna!!  We all know you just swam with Dolphins not too long ago...

17 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why should anyone listen to you? Your ideal world is very rose colored.

In case Roundy was talking to me there.

I'd @ you every single time I mention you if I was allowed to.

In fact I used to do exactly that in the past, so you should be complaining to The King and Simon.

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We had one. Trump killed it. Again, this is your side. The blood of those migrants is on your hands.

Actually, Schumer is still sitting on it. We have one, and only one, bill that has passed one of the houses. The bill you are talking about Schumer couldn't even get enough Dems to get it passed out of the Senate. That's a bipartisan defeat!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Absolute idiotic nonsense.

Again, I don't think you have any idea about the issue, and it certainly isn't "my side."

Just more dopey, ill-informed wackiness.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Absolute idiotic nonsense.

Again, I don't think you have any idea about the issue, and it certainly isn't "my side."

Just more dopey, ill-informed wackiness.

My idea is that migration is a human right and should be as simple and quick as possible. End of story.

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

None.

Thanks for the squirrel though.

That's standard for you when you realize you don't have a real answer.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

My idea is that migration is a human right and should be as simple and quick as possible. End of story.

It is not the "end of story."

Your view contains one incredible flaw that deems it idiotic.

Unlimited migration allows grossly failing governments to survive because instead of change, people simply leave.

That is a catastrophic view because it enables horrible governance, and weakens effective ones.

Your "end of story" is a guaranteed failure. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1