ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

56 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is the end result of your right wing anti-immigrant policies. Own it. 

First off, it was in France.  Second of all, if people are going to illegally come to the US, employing dangerous means to do so, that's on them. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Scumbag.

Whatever you say you walking embarrassment to the human race 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

First off, it was in France.  Second of all, if people are going to illegally come to the US, employing dangerous means to do so, that's on them. :rolleyes:

Right wing ideology is the same across the planet. You create this disaster by refusing sanctuary and supporting mass mass deportations. Own this. 

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Whatever you say you walking embarrassment to the human race 

Right wing ideology is the same across the planet. You create this disaster by refusing sanctuary and supporting mass mass deportations. Own this. 

Scumbag. You sure are a radicalized little lefty huh?

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No, it's on you/left win ideology.  By letting everyone think that they deserve to/can get in, they make risky decisions.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, it's on you/left win ideology.  By letting everyone think that they deserve to/can get in, they make risky decisions.  

They can. All human beings have the freedom to move and live wherever they wish. 

When we restrict legal immigration, people who are desperate to have a better life will try increasingly desperate methods to get in. 

Every migrant who drowns chasing their dream can thank the right wing for their suffering. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They can. All human beings have the freedom to move and live wherever they wish. 

When we restrict legal immigration, people who are desperate to have a better life will try increasingly desperate methods to get in. 

Every migrant who drowns chasing their dream can thank the right wing for their suffering. 

Then get the laws changed. You're a clown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Then get the laws changed. You're a clown.

This Roundy guy is completely delusional.  I really, really hope he's paid to post.  If not, it's sad that there are so many stupid people out there.  So the Left invites people to cross a river, they drown, blame the right.  Yeah, that makes sense.  If Roundy is not paid, he is absolutely a total clown and a scumbag.  I'm leaning towards he is not paid to post...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More proof of Roundy's lack of reality.

I need a vacation.  I think maybe I'll just move into his home for a couple of weeks.  You know, I should have the freedom to do that...