Immigration Is Good For America

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No vision for the future? That’s objectively hilarious. 

Ok but here’s the thing, no.

Please elaborate on your side’s vision for the future other than abortion and the new green deal. I’m all ears.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Please elaborate on your side’s vision for the future other than abortion and the new green deal. I’m all ears.

On immigration, probably the same as Republicans. Trump destroyed the bi-partisan deal they had. Immigration is good for the economy

Vance isn't going to get the red necks to work

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

On immigration, probably the same as Republicans. Trump destroyed the bi-partisan deal they had. Immigration is good for the economy

Vance isn't going to get the red necks to work

That is laughable. I can assure you the Repubs vision for immigration is the polar opposite of the Dems.

(illegal) immigration is bad for the economy and you’re too daft to think otherwise. Cheap, off the books labor does nothing except depress wages and the labor market while robbing legal citizens of jobs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

That is laughable. I can assure you the Repubs vision for immigration is the polar opposite of the Dems.

(illegal) immigration is bad for the economy and you’re too daft to think otherwise. Cheap, off the books labor does nothing except depress wages and the labor market while robbing legal citizens of jobs. 

That's nonsense that Americans lose jobs to immigrants. Silly stuff

• 1 month later...