Democrat Leftist Useful Idiots Eating Their Own

On 7/6/2024 at 5:25 PM, Another Fan said:

I watched the movie How High recently and laughed my butt off at it.  The thing is 20 years ago when it came out I thought it was rather on the silly side.  A lot has to do with the campus culture these days at universities.  

This scene at the time was supposed to be parody but it really does seem to capture how professors think at colleges these days.  Extremely progressive and white apologists.

Yeah Redman is hysterical as well.  lol

NSFW

Bufu, by us fk u

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

More racists for the Racist Roundy grist mill...

Oh it's racist Democrats this time?

Sorry, my bad. 

Suddenly she's worried about the cost of goods?

• Like (+1) 1

Now that we clearly see the Obammy Syndicate going after Dopey Joe - we know who was/is running the Executive Branch.  A bunch of scumbags.  What amess.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

More than 30 congressional Democrats have now called on Biden to end his reelection bid

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-than-30-congressional-democrats-have-now-called-on-biden-to-end-his-reelection-bid-171011444.html

So after years of gaslighting the country that Biden was fine and TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!! the nasty democrat

party is throwing Joe Biden under the bus. These people are glutinous power hungry do nothing

corrupt slugs.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Harris' time as a prosecutor will prove problematic for her.  Trump should hammer this point repeatedly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...