Today's Elections--Big Nights For Democrats!!

Tiberius

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This is actually probably a good thing for republican party going forward. Sorry that’s probably way over your head. 

Hoax

Word on the street is that the GQP losers did not embrace MAGA strongly enough.

Meanwhile, Americans are showing that they want actual solutions, not shouting, insults, and showboating.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re right. Tactical idiots. If they’d take abortion off the table or moderate the position… but no… stupid 

That’s what happens when you become reliant on the evangelical nut job vote. They’ll keep fighting too. This is probably going to get worse for them in the presidential.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Governor said:

That’s what happens when you become reliant on the evangelical nut job vote. They’ll keep fighting too. This is probably going to get worse for them in the presidential.

It’s worse than watching the bills leave points on the table. Especially this year. 

take a reasonable stance on this one topic and weed and they probably win major races on inflation, border, crime …  they don’t even need to take a position- just say not a priority.

‘take away woman’s right’ is the easiest vote getter in the biz. 

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s worse than watching the bills leave points on the table. Especially this year. 

take a reasonable stance on this one topic and weed and they probably win major races on inflation, border, crime …  they don’t even need to take a position- just say not a priority.

‘take away woman’s right’ is the easiest vote getter in the biz. 

The whole woke, CRT, moms for liberty thing blew up in their face too. 

Voters are actually taking the time to see if any of those crazies are running for their school board and showing up to vote just to vote against them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

The whole woke, CRT, moms for liberty thing blew up in their face too. 

Voters are actually taking the time to see if any of those crazies are running for their school board and showing up to vote just to vote against them.

That game hasn’t played out in my school district yet. Our school district is 50 % Asian, who are generally culturally very involved and demanding.  They are organized and lawyering up and making noise, infuriated about all this nonsense over academics. They are getting people fired at multiple administrative levels. It’s a force I think that is new to schools. Im supporting but these folks are ferocious. I don’t think public schools are used to this. 

They know their *****, argue with force and care deeply about education (academics) 

It’s frankly awesome 

I’ve seen several DEI purveying idiots shown the door in weeks 

And this is a liberal school district 

I love Virginia!

And Kentucky is moving on up

Christie "said Kentucky Republican Daniel Cameron made a "huge mistake" by embracing Trump in the Kentucky gubernatorial race, and "the voters of Kentucky, very red state, as you noted, gave their verdict on politicians who sell their soul to Donald Trump."  from CNN

He's absolutely correct.

Buh, bye MAGA.  We won't miss you.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL !

The democrat governor of Kentucky won his re-election.

It's the end of MAGA  

and Joe shows his colors. 

😎

Keep dreaming loser...paint this as an R win for me with your magic marker.  It was a nightmare for you.  As someone else said, this is good for the R party, theoretically.  Dump trump and u have a chance.  But you and the evangelicals and the hate groups and all the deplorables refuse to see the light.  Fight on!  You, ole tuck, Jack Pubysmis and Putin.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1

• Tiberius changed the title to Today's Elections--Big Nights For Democrats!!
7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That game hasn’t played out in my school district yet. Our school district is 50 % Asian, who are generally culturally very involved and demanding.  They are organized and lawyering up and making noise, infuriated about all this nonsense over academics. They are getting people fired at multiple administrative levels. It’s a force I think that is new to schools. Im supporting but these folks are ferocious. I don’t think public schools are used to this. 

They know their *****, argue with force and care deeply about education (academics) 

It’s frankly awesome 

I’ve seen several DEI purveying idiots shown the door in weeks 

And this is a liberal school district 

I’ll take things that aren’t actually happening for $1,000, Alex

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7slt6kxxmnl5334f57q

• Like (+1) 1