What's worse, a Celebrity

djh

What's worse, A celebrity who gets off for:  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What's worse, A celebrity who gets off for:

• 1) Pedophile
    • 2) Double-murder

Any crime against innocent children is the worst of the worst. I'm not saying anyone deserves to be murdered or anything of the sort, but there is nothing more heinous than violating a child.

Let's see, would I rather be molested or dead?  :w00t:

352287[/snapback]

I don't think that's the point. From the perspective of the perp, what is a more heinous crime? People kill for all sorts of reason. Most of them don't justify that action, but that doesn't mean they can't be understood (ie., crime of passion when you see your wife walking into your house with another man).

There is no excuse imaginable for molesting a child. It is a much worse crime IMO. Michael Jackson deserves to be burnt at the stake.

I don't think that's the point.  From the perspective of the perp, what is a more heinous crime?  People kill for all sorts of reason.  Most of them don't justify that action, but that doesn't mean they can't be understood (ie., crime of passion when you see your wife walking into your house with another man).

There is no excuse imaginable for molesting a child.  It is a much worse crime IMO.  Michael Jackson deserves to be burnt at the stake.

352299[/snapback]

The end result, regardless of the motive, is that in one case the victim is alive, and in the other, the victim is not.

Taking a life is the most heinous crime that can be committed. Ask the family of the victims in each case which is worse.

The end result, regardless of the motive, is that in one case the victim is alive, and in the other, the victim is not.

Taking a life is the most heinous crime that can be committed.  Ask the family of the victims in each case which is worse.

352308[/snapback]

However (and I'm not condoning murder... well not fully condoning it), a murder victim CAN have some part in their own death. Now, I understand there is murder done in cold blood with seemingly no motive, but to me, by far, pedophilia is the worst crime in the entire world. period.

Taking a life is the most heinous crime that can be committed.  Ask the family of the victims in each case which is worse.

352308[/snapback]

You are not seeing the big picture...dying is easy. Living is hard.

Victims of molestation are scarred for life. The victims not only lose their innocence, they lose any chance at a normal life. They will carry the horrors of the experience with them forever. It will affect every relationship they ever have, their education. When you die, you die. That's it. It's over. Living with those emotional scars is much, much more difficult than dying.

Molestation, rape, abuse of children is far and away one of the most despicable and heinous crimes one could commit -- far worse than murder of an adult.

Victims of molestation are scarred for life. The victims not only lose their innocence, they lose any chance at a normal life. They will carry the horrors of the experience with them forever. It will affect every relationship they ever have, their education. When you die, you die. That's it. It's over. Living with those emotional scars is much, much more difficult than dying.

Molestation, rape, abuse of children is far and away one of the most despicable and heinous crimes one could commit -- far worse than murder of an adult.

352484[/snapback]

Good post.

352484[/snapback]

I echo AD's sentiments on this excellent post. You molest a child, you need to be removed from the gene pool.

I echo AD's sentiments on this excellent post.  You molest a child, you need to be removed from the gene pool.

352557[/snapback]

Those genes are carried by the parents of the perp along with any other siblings. Remove them too? :lol:

OJ was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. What double murderer are we talking about?

352298[/snapback]

Yeah, and he's looking for REAL murderer right now.

:lol: