Taser 01 / Lady with an attitude 00

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She deserved something, but I think hauling her out of the car and slapping cuffs on her would have been enough.  Zapping her with a TASER is sure to be a lawsuit.

352240[/snapback]

Not being a cop I don't know, but I imagine tazing someone is a lot better than wrestling them to the ground and slapping cuffs on them. I'm not worried about the person being arrested I'm worried about the police officer. This woman had an attitude a mile high and needed to have it adjusted.

She deserved something, but I think hauling her out of the car and slapping cuffs on her would have been enough.  Zapping her with a TASER is sure to be a lawsuit.

352240[/snapback]

Not a chance in hell. She took a swing at the other officer and she was repeatedly, repeatedly warned and showed nothing but disrespect for the officers. The cops should sue her for being such a fuggin' moron.

Not to be a schmuck... but was that proper police procedure, to take the tazer out that quickly? That being said, i probably would have shot her with a real gun... I hate women driver's in SUV's with cell phones.

Is it wrong to have found that to be the funniest thing I've ever seen?

352255[/snapback]

No, it shows that you're still at the top of your game.

I was dying with the "uhhh....uhhhh.....uhhhh.....uhhhh....". She sounded like a whimpering dog. Wonder if she wet herself when she got zapped?

"You're arresting me!?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!"

"Because your license is suspended."

"oh..."

Of course she should have gotten zapped. She was belligerent from the first moment and disobeyed his directives numerous times.

As it is we give way too much leeway to such people who show no respect for anyone or anything, especially those with legitimate authority. And we wonder why our society is breaking down.

overboard in my opinion.... 2 big guys vs one fat woman, take her out of the car with force b4 tasering...

352256[/snapback]

Why? With the Taser, the cop doesn't get hurt. Let me guess, you've never had to forcibly remove someone from a vehicle.

overboard in my opinion.... 2 big guys vs one fat woman, take her out of the car with force b4 tasering...

352256[/snapback]

i know cops are shot with the tazer so they know how it feels and will use it more reasonably. jsut like being sprayed with mace so they know how it feels.

i think they should have attempted to arrest her first. and if she still resisted then tazed her. the guys acted like it was not to painful, but i bet to an unsuspecting chick on a cell phone it was freakin painful.

im sure she will try to sue. but they will find the cop had the right to use the tazer. i would still be PISSED though.

i think they should have attempted to arrest her first. and if she still resisted then tazed her. the guys acted like it was not to painful, but i bet to an unsuspecting chick on a cell phone it was freakin painful.

That means the cop has to put himself in physcial danger before being allowed to use the taser? And then if they use sufficient physical force on her to protect themsevles they get called on for "brutality". That's complete b.s. The cops were 100% right.