Just me or is Kelsay jacked?

4everBills

Hes seriously built like a brick sh_t House. I dont notice him that much last year, maybe he had a huge offseason.

Hopefully Denney will go the way of Erik Flowers and disappear!

Seriously, what has ever come out of BYU thats worth a crap. Steve Young and thats it. Pay less attention to accumlutaing wives and more attention to playing football!

I'm going out on a limb all by myself here and I'll say Denney is going to have a bigger year then Kelsay. I'm thinking 7-10 sacks for Denney this year.

Did you know Eric Flowers is doing a decent job chasing the QB with the Rams? I think he's the #2 DE on their team.

I'm going out on a limb all by myself here and I'll say Denney is going to have a bigger year then Kelsay. I'm thinking 7-10 sacks for Denney this year.

Did you know Eric Flowers is doing a decent job chasing the QB with the Rams? I think he's the #2 DE on their team.

26315[/snapback]

1-isnt that bryce fisher?

and

2-7 Sacks: maybe if for some reason somebody signs Jeff Roehl to be their right tackle. I think Denney has a better chance of discovering cold fusion than recording double digit sacks this year. In fact, if he does I will not only buy a Denney Jersey, but i'd treat all Denney supporters who would be willing to sign up now for the "Denney is better than Kelsay" bandwagon to a free garbage plate.

1-isnt that bryce fisher?

and

2-7 Sacks: maybe if for some reason somebody signs Jeff Roehl to be their right tackle.  I think Denney has a better chance of discovering cold fusion than recording double digit sacks this year.  In fact, if he does I will not only buy a Denney Jersey, but i'd treat all Denney supporters who would be willing to sign up now for the "Denney is better than Kelsay" bandwagon to a free garbage plate.

26322[/snapback]

I dunno about a Denney jersey. I just think he breaks out this year. If he does, I'll buy us both one. :(

Seriously, what has ever come out of BYU thats worth a crap. Steve Young and thats it. Pay less attention to accumlutaing wives and more attention to playing football!

26269[/snapback]

Ty Detmer