Ongoing Insurrections: At White House, Capitol, State Legislatures

Posted (edited)

No one cares.

But Finding Qanon does!

Thanks for contributing to the legitimacy thread FuQ, at least to the extent that your contribution to any thread on PPP does.

:lol:

Edited by BillsFanNC

• 1 month later...
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Ongoing Insurrections: At White House, Capitol, State Legislatures
  • 3 weeks later...

Also, the SS or whoever is responsible for protecting Heads of State F'd up again. Palestinian-Hamas  supporters (goons/useful idiots) got into the Watergate Hotel  where Netanyahu is staying and released cockroaches and were puling fire alrms all night.

I fully condemn ANYONE who attacked cops and/or destroyed property at the Capitol on J6.  Anyone who did so deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Now....leftists of PPP.  Who will join me in condemning THESE protesters?

• Angry 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I fully condemn ANYONE who attacked cops and/or destroyed property at the Capitol on J6.  Anyone who did so deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Don't hold your breath.

Since Obozo said "They acted stupidly"...

Alleged right wing violence, really bad...

Left wing violence, aye ok. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Any leftists want to go on record and condemn this yet?

Finding? Roundy? 4th? Tibs? Bueller???

Edited by BillsFanNC

Cmon Roundy, you can do it!

Do you condemn vandalizing public property, beating law enforcement and burning the US flag?

I mean two of those three happened on J6 and you had no problem rightly condemning those people.

Is it the burning of the US flag part that makes you hesitant to condemn this lawless mob?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cmon Roundy, you can do it!

Do you condemn vandalizing public property, beating law enforcement and burning the US flag?

I mean two of those three happened on J6 and you had no problem rightly condemning those people.

Is it the burning of the US flag part that makes you hesitant to condemn this lawless mob?

Crickets as of now.

I will condemn my own post here if those leftards come here and condemn this REAL insurrection. 

• Like (+1) 1