Josh versus Daboll

8 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, he knows all that from 2 years ago. Is Josh the same exact product he was then? I don't think so.

I think the bigger hurdle is Martindale is a good DC and will have a good plan in place. However, I don't thing they have the talent that they need to pull it off, much like yesterday for the New Jersey Football Giant Buffalos

Should be able to get the running game going against them. I was blown away watching the Dolphins matchup at the massive holes they were opening on the ground. If we get that established, it's going to be a long night for Martindale's defense

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

That is very true. I also think that Chad Hall knowing the Bills playbook inside and out probably played a role in yesterday's game. 

Not just Chad Hall, but Heath Farwell.

But yeah, they were so "on it" that I wondered if the Bills actually left some signals or verbiage intact - bad move if so.

9 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

It's the classic "I know that you know that I know that you know that I know" situation.

Norton!!  ... 

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The opposition coach that knows Josh and Dorsey and even McDermott better than anyone else in the league is about to come to town. 

We might learn a lot about what Daboll really knows about Josh’s weaknesses and tendencies. 

very interesting sub plot here 

It should hardly be worrisome, an OC that apart from two seasons with Allen carrying him, his offenses in going on 8 other seasons as OC and HC have perpetually challenged for league worst.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.