Israel and Iran

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I figured you used 29 for a reason u pos

You needn’t give me anything. I’m doing just great. person of sensibility… I like that acronym 

a little advice- assume anything you figured is completely incorrect, especially when you’re in this state. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You needn’t give me anything. I’m doing just great. person of sensibility… I like that acronym 

a little advice- assume anything you figured is completely incorrect, especially when your in this state. 

That’s funny. I’m proud of u even tho you’re deplorable 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Gosh. Just a few short hours ago you were admonishing your townsman/mini-me about name calling. Manic!

That was before a pos con insulted me spontaneously and poorly behind my back. Oh and top shelf tenhigh decided to call me cheap for no apparent reason. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Sad 2

After Israel trade a thousand terrorists for one Israeli Hamas thought they would be bullet proof with a hundred hostages. Big mistake if they thought Isarel would not fight back. Even with the families begging to get their families back on TV, Israel still looks poised for an invasion and a wiping out from the roots Hamas. 

Those poor hostages and the  terror stricken families praying for them. I don't think the chances are great they come home, sad to say. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Can’t spell the words huh Einstein?

Einstein? Sick burn bro. As probably the most notable entertainment event in the last decade is beyond you, this is a gif of will Smith shouting at Chris Rock for insulting his wife. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That was before a pos con insulted me spontaneously and poorly behind my back. Oh and top shelf tenhigh decided to call me cheap for no apparent reason. 

I called you cheap because you go to the library to read the free newspapers.  It was a pretty tame joke.   

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Einstein? Sick burn bro. As probably the most notable entertainment event in the last decade is beyond you, this is a gif of will Smith shouting at Chris Rock for insulting his wife. 

Why would I care if he smacked Chris rock. It was stupid. He’s a mediocre actor with an anti social personality d/o. Who gives a f?  Apparently you do. What rock said was hilarious 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why would I care if he smacked Chris rock. It was stupid. He’s a mediocre actor with an anti social personality d/o. Who give a f?  Apparently you do

Well, I sure do GAF about my wife, doc.  I'm telling you to tread lightly.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Well, I sure do GAF about my wife, doc.  I'm telling you to tread lightly.

You tread lightly too. Topshelf. Better call Irv. Actually wouldn’t mind being booted. Place is full of depressing,  ignorant cons
  U know the term “death by police”. This would be death by Irv. Now that’s funny

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You tread lightly too. Topshelf. Better call Irv. Actually wouldn’t mind being booted. Place is full of depressing,  ignorant cons
  U know the term “death by police”. This would be death by Irv. Now that’s funny

Wow… hoping for an analogous suicide by cop ending to participation in an anonymous political chat forum board.  

Is that a candidate for he most depressing post ever written here? 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1