Israel and Iran

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Really?

Do you actually know what is going on?

Maybe not.

Maybe you are like candidate Kamala Harris who stated in her debate"

"As of today, there is not one member of the United States military who is in active duty in a combat zone, in any war zone around the world — the first time this century,” Harris said.

Are you as stupid as she, when there were thousands of US sailors and carrier pilots defending against scores of missiles fired at them and commercial shipping in the Red Sea, as well as supporting Israel in a massive Iranian launch against Israel? 

It's the same ignorance as Biden saying nobody died during his watch, ignoring much publicized deaths of US military.

I often wonder if claims such as these are from sane people.

Feel better after your little screech? 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Feel better after your little screech? 

I feel fine, and nothing done here effects that.

You posting stupid nonsense, or Harris being ignorant of real world US military action, or Biden being totally incompetent and disassociated with reality is not my concern.

• Like (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, sherpa said:

This would be the perfect time to execute what was asked by the Eisenhower carrier task force commander;

you know, the multiple US Navy ships that were daily defending themselves and commercial shipping against missile attacks, but, according to candidate Harris, "is not in a war zone."

He petitioned to the US command authority, which would be Him->Fifth Fleet->Chief of Naval Operations->Chairman Joint Chiefs->President, to pursue active action against the Houthie aggression against US Naval forces and commercial shipping, instead of being goalies against this loony group.

Request denied from the Administration, who is led by someone who can't function.

Now you WANT war?

• Vomit 1

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Now you WANT war?

Maybe this is hard for you.

Maybe you understand this like Harris, who claims there are no US forces in a war zone.

When you have a carrier task force and commercial shipping being shot at scores at times per day, you are in a war status.

The carrier task force commander, defending his group, proposed to the the administration that they change the ROE to be allowed to attack the shooters, instead of simply defending against the aggression.

Refused.

Nobody wants war, but when one side wages it, it has to be responded to, or you get more.

What you permit, you promote.

Is that hard?

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Got it. No consistent principles. Same as usual. 

No, you can't seem to "get" anything.

Each situation requires its own evaluation.

I will leave you and the left to group things together without any attempt at comprehension.

B-)

MEANWHILE:

If that’s true, whatever leverage the Biden Cartel still held over Israel is likely gone.

It certainly ought to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No, you can't seem to "get" anything.

Each situation requires its own evaluation.

I will leave you and the left to group things together without any attempt at comprehension.

B-)

MEANWHILE:

If that’s true, whatever leverage the Biden Cartel still held over Israel is likely gone.

It certainly ought to be.

Biden’s foreign policy is very poor. He is not able to control Bibi from his dream of WW3 in the Middle East

25 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Maybe this is hard for you.

Maybe you understand this like Harris, who claims there are no US forces in a war zone.

When you have a carrier task force and commercial shipping being shot at scores at times per day, you are in a war status.

The carrier task force commander, defending his group, proposed to the the administration that they change the ROE to be allowed to attack the shooters, instead of simply defending against the aggression.

Refused.

Nobody wants war, but when one side wages it, it has to be responded to, or you get more.

What you permit, you promote.

Is that hard?

Sounds good, just don’t you f-ing dare to say the GOP is the party of “world peace” then.

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Biden’s foreign policy is very poor. He is not able to control Bibi from his dream of WW3 in the Middle East

Sounds good, just don’t you f-ing dare to say the GOP is the party of “world peace” then.

World peace is not possible when one country is determined to exterminate another.

Peace does not result from capitulation.

Hundreds of examples of this failure throughout history.

Is that another thing that you simply can't get?

The Biden Administration's handling of this has been pitiful.

VP Harris doesn't show up at a Congressional Netanyahu appearance.

Our UN Ambassador does not show up at a Netanyahu appearance.

Those are deliberate insults to our best ally in the ME.

In the meantime, Israel brilliantly eliminates scores of terrorists who have killed hundreds of US servicemen.

Peace?

This administration has absolutely no idea how to get to that.

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Those are deliberate insults to our best ally in the ME.

Bibi ignoring our requests is much worse than our "insults".  He wants war to solidify his tenuous position and to take out Irans Nuke sites.  I'm not at all sure that he is an ally.  Don't trust him at all.  No more than the murderous Saudi prince trump likes so much.  Middle east is full of despotic, evil leaders right now.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1