Israel and Iran

On 6/10/2024 at 7:18 PM, ComradeKayAdams said:

I was a bit “hangry” at the time of that post. Perhaps my combative tone would have been more subdued had I first consumed my pre-workout “No Cow: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup” bar?? Or perhaps not. Part of the Commie Kay experience is simply dealing with the behaviorally volatile nature. To paraphrase a seminal vegan cartoon character, “I yam what I yam, and that’s all that I yam: a SWEET potato! Now let’s have a strong posting finish while I eats me some spinach…”

Didactically speaking, I rarely see the value in criticizing Hamas or in defending the defensible components of the Israeli nationalist perspective here at PPP. This is a very far-right forum (especially if you have BillStime and Tibsy blocked), so that side of the debate is thoroughly presented on just about every related news event imaginable. If this was, say, a 2010’s ISIS internet chat room, then you might think I was some ardent Zionist based on what would be the content focus of my posts. Nevertheless, I HAVE posted advocacy here before for hostage human rights and for Israel’s right to exist in peace, as well as scathing criticisms of Hamas…but you apparently don’t read my posts all that often or all that closely anymore, Leh-nerd. << Kay Adams cry emoji >>

Merit in SOME of my remaining bullet points, you say?? Let’s revisit my most important debate point: #7. Israel’s government leaders now claim, post-10/7, that they can’t entertain giving Palestinians their own sovereign state (or full and equal citizenship, for that matter) because that would be akin to rewarding terrorism. Do you agree with that sentiment? Keep in mind that one could conceivably do two things concurrently: grant a particular subset of humans what should be their inalienable rights as human beings, as well as prosecute terrorists for their acts of terrorism.

My central argument has long been that Israel was a terribly flawed construction since its inception, which has made their generational path to perpetual national insecurity inevitable, and which has set them on a ruinous path of moral damnation, and which can best (or only?) be salvaged with a one-state solution that also provides specifically stated tyranny-of-majority constitutional protections for Jewish people.

Thank you for the well-wishes on my core workouts, Leh-nerd. It’s all about what you can wear after Memorial Day weekend. “Oooh whoa, oh-ah, it’s a cruel summer,” as Taylor Swift tells us. I like that.

Which dirty name?? Oh…you mean “sh!thead?” Well, Leh-nerd, you did insinuate that I was unhappy to see Israeli hostages freed, as if the nuanced politics of Commie Kay can be reduced to such starkly Machiavellian terms…

I didn’t see Muppy at the most recent TBD PPP Girls meeting, but I was the meeting recorder there (and the only one at the meeting, incidentally). The minutes read as follows:

“1. Leh-nerd S. is a poopyface.

2. Crown braids FTW.

3. L. Skin-erd is a doodoohead.

4. Cucumber-based moisturizers FTW.

5. L.S. smells like fecal matter from the neck up.

6. Next meeting’s snacks: birthday cake-flavored No Cow bars.”

This is why I thought that the first condition would be the release of all hostages, and why, now, I'd suggest you reconsider your embargo on criticizing Hamas. 

https://nypost.com/2024/06/12/world-news/blinken-slams-hamas-for-rejecting-gaza-cease-fire-deal/

On 6/13/2024 at 12:23 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is why I thought that the first condition would be the release of all hostages, and why, now, I'd suggest you reconsider your embargo on criticizing Hamas. 

https://nypost.com/2024/06/12/world-news/blinken-slams-hamas-for-rejecting-gaza-cease-fire-deal/

I assume you read this sentence near the bottom of the article: “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reiterated time and again that Israel will not end the war in Gaza until Hamas is destroyed.” If part of that peace deal included Hamas destroying itself, no wonder why Hamas rejected it…

Of course, we can all rationally deduce that this wasn’t part of the peace deal. We have four variations here of the truth (besides the actual truth): what Hamas leaders say, what Israel’s government leaders say, what Blinken says, and what AIPAC-funded media sources like the New York Post report. None of these involved parties, to date, have shown themselves to be wholly trustworthy. What’s perplexing to me is why an uber-skeptical conservative such as yourself would suddenly trust the Secretary of State for Joe Biden!

Assiduous readers of the Kay-mmunist Manifestos have probably already surmised what’s happening: Blinken’s mendacity regarding the peace deal is providing legal cover for Israel and the U.S., while also allowing both countries to save face in the general international community. It’s in the best interests of both countries to muddle and obviate the truth from reaching the ICJ and uncompromised media sources. For Israel’s government, the post-October 7 Gaza conflict was always about stealing land and resources more so than rescuing hostages and destroying Hamas. Violence and illegal settlements in the West Bank have escalated, while not even 50% of the hostages have been successfully returned after 8+ months and while Hamas recruitment in Gaza increases. What any permanent ceasefire means to Israel’s political leaders with ICC arrest warrants in their name (Bibi et al.) is their subsequent loss of power and their having to face domestic and international criminal prosecution.

By the way: remember the recent IDF rescue mission in the Nuseirat refugee camp that saved 4 hostages? The one that you wanted me to celebrate? According to the Gaza Health Ministry, 274 Palestinians died and 698 more were injured during that mission. According to Hamas, 3 other hostages died during it. Pragmatic negotiations for partial hostage releases could have prevented this reckless carnage. Just saying…

Also: I have no “embargo” on criticizing Hamas. I’ve always called them untrustworthy terrorists and psychopaths whose interests aren’t aligned with those of Palestinians. Do you have an “embargo” on criticizing Israel?? When are you going to call out their far-right government and the IDF as war criminals guilty of ethnic cleansing and genocide??

I hope you’re having a great Father’s Day, Leh-nerd. Tomorrow is Meatless Monday, so plan your meals accordingly.

3 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I assume you read this sentence near the bottom of the article: “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reiterated time and again that Israel will not end the war in Gaza until Hamas is destroyed.” If part of that peace deal included Hamas destroying itself, no wonder why Hamas rejected it…

Of course, we can all rationally deduce that this wasn’t part of the peace deal. We have four variations here of the truth (besides the actual truth): what Hamas leaders say, what Israel’s government leaders say, what Blinken says, and what AIPAC-funded media sources like the New York Post report. None of these involved parties, to date, have shown themselves to be wholly trustworthy. What’s perplexing to me is why an uber-skeptical conservative such as yourself would suddenly trust the Secretary of State for Joe Biden!

Assiduous readers of the Kay-mmunist Manifestos have probably already surmised what’s happening: Blinken’s mendacity regarding the peace deal is providing legal cover for Israel and the U.S., while also allowing both countries to save face in the general international community. It’s in the best interests of both countries to muddle and obviate the truth from reaching the ICJ and uncompromised media sources. For Israel’s government, the post-October 7 Gaza conflict was always about stealing land and resources more so than rescuing hostages and destroying Hamas. Violence and illegal settlements in the West Bank have escalated, while not even 50% of the hostages have been successfully returned after 8+ months and while Hamas recruitment in Gaza increases. What any permanent ceasefire means to Israel’s political leaders with ICC arrest warrants in their name (Bibi et al.) is their subsequent loss of power and their having to face domestic and international criminal prosecution.

By the way: remember the recent IDF rescue mission in the Nuseirat refugee camp that saved 4 hostages? The one that you wanted me to celebrate? According to the Gaza Health Ministry, 274 Palestinians died and 698 more were injured during that mission. According to Hamas, 3 other hostages died during it. Pragmatic negotiations for partial hostage releases could have prevented this reckless carnage. Just saying…

Also: I have no “embargo” on criticizing Hamas. I’ve always called them untrustworthy terrorists and psychopaths whose interests aren’t aligned with those of Palestinians. Do you have an “embargo” on criticizing Israel?? When are you going to call out their far-right government and the IDF as war criminals guilty of ethnic cleansing and genocide??

I hope you’re having a great Father’s Day, Leh-nerd. Tomorrow is Meatless Monday, so plan your meals accordingly.

Thank you, I had a wonderful Father’s Day, part of which I spent reflecting on how fortunate I was to have such a wonderful father of my own.   I realize more now than ever what a gift I was given, and for tonight, I’ll roll with that. 

Have a good night, Kay.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Not that anyone is paying attention or perhaps is surprised but it looks like the US is abandoning the $250 million Gaza relief aid pier which apparently has some operational issues. "Expensive incompetence" is one description I heard of the situation. Rather than what might have merely been an election year stunt, why not have insisted to the Israeli's that given our generous American taxpayer provided billions in aide they cooperate with bringing in relief aid to civilians in need through land crossing into Gaza or we cut them off? While our leaders are clearly imbeciles they also lack the intestinal fortitude to impose any terms and conditions. Or they're just faking concern for those people in an election year?

Also, word is Israel is planning to widen the conflict by taking on Hezbollah to the north. So be prepared to empty your pockets again.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

• 3 weeks later...

Look at what Netanyaho has done. He is under legal peril and now he got Israel into a war that will never end. Totally let there guard down at the border, totally preventable attack, knew it was coming, and it happened. 

Trump isn't that smart, but he will do something, anything, to stay in power

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Look at what Netanyaho has done. He is under legal peril and now he got Israel into a war that will never end. Totally let there guard down at the border, totally preventable attack, knew it was coming, and it happened. 

Think your confusing bibi border and bidens border issues 

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Think your confusing bibi border and bidens border issues 

No, our border is letting people in that are actually helping the economy. Bibi was on the border with people sworn to murder all Jews, and he looked the other way. No one is even investigating his dereliction of duty. At all  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, our border is letting people in that are actually helping the economy. Bibi was on the border with people sworn to murder all Jews, and he looked the other way. No one is even investigating his dereliction of duty. At all  

Ah.  Is that so.  No one has been murdered by them. You sure no criminals or violent gangs got though?  Russians?

Lmao.  I do understand though.  A simple view/binary view helps you maintain your positions.  

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I remember earlier in this thread when you commented on how you saw Jews cooking for “the people they met” on October 7. Possibly the dumbest post of your time here. That’s saying a whole lot. 

“The people they met”. Good lord. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I remember earlier in this thread when you commented on how you saw Jews cooking for “the people they met” on October 7. Possibly the dumbest post of your time here. That’s saying a whole lot. 

“The people they met”. Good lord. 

Jews said that. Those were interviews with people. Stupidest post ever was the truth, that's par for the course with you, Truth=Stupid 

Yup 

What's stupid is having a border with people sworn to murder you, and you turn your back and say, "What? Me worry?" Bibi let that attack happen

On 6/19/2024 at 11:36 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not that anyone is paying attention or perhaps is surprised but it looks like the US is abandoning the $250 million Gaza relief aid pier which apparently has some operational issues. "Expensive incompetence" is one description I heard of the situation. Rather than what might have merely been an election year stunt, why not have insisted to the Israeli's that given our generous ...

Predicted, before the stupid plan, by naval experts.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have read multiple times that Biden has spearheaded a cease fire/peace plan that has been agreed upon. Why do I keep reading such obvious lies from the press? I am truly not sure where the answer is here but this situation is why I don't trust the media at all. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/28/2024 at 2:16 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

This is getting complicated. First the action with Hezbollah is escalating. Soon the woke protesters will need to get Hezbollah costumes to compliment their Palestinian garb for their death to America, death to Israel, death to anybody we don't like, protests.

And if Turkey acts and Israel responds by attacking Turkey does that invoke NATO article 5 and is the US now obligated to attack Israel in the defense of Turkey? An attack on one is an attack on all, right?

• Like (+1) 1

• Tiberius changed the title to Israel and Iran
53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Crap, I hope this keeps contained somehow. Telegraphing a move is dumb, unless you are just saving face making a useless attack. So maybe its just bluster 

If that happens, Iran's nuclear program will be obliterated.

• Agree 1