Israel and Iran

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you’re suggesting this recent massive escalation just flared up on its own? 

i'm suggesting many Arabs need no excuse to attack Israel.  opportunity is all that's required.

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And you know a Palestinian that doesn’t hate Jews.

yes.  we have Jewish docs too.  never saw animosity and they worked together.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i'm suggesting many Arabs need no excuse to attack Israel.  opportunity is all that's required.

yes.  we have Jewish docs too.  never saw animosity and they worked together.

Wonderful heartwarming news. Makes me think all the kill the Jews stuff might be disinformation. Thanks for sharing this real life experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This was a well coordinated Deliberately planned orchestrated attack. This was not some random escalation. It was a purposeful move. 

there was purpose whether clear to us or not. Maybe not for Hamas, but certainly from whom is funding and directing them, likely leadership in Iran. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This was a well coordinated Deliberately planned orchestrated attack. This was not some random escalation. It was a purposeful move. 

there was purpose whether clear to us or not. Maybe not for Hamas, but certainly from whom is funding and directing them, likely leadership in Iran. 

agreed. but the disruption of the potential saudi deal doesn't necessarily follow.  doesn't change anything if it did, in my mind.

we also know that hamas visited russia recently and that iran and russia are dealing each other weapons.  I mentioned the possibility of russian involvement early in the thread.

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

agreed. but the disruption of the potential saudi deal doesn't necessarily follow.  doesn't change anything if it did, in my mind.

we also know that hamas visited russia recently and that iran and russia are dealing each other weapons.  I mentioned the possibility of russian involvement early in the thread.

Timing with Saudi thaw can’t be coincident. What the Russian angle? 

I know Middle East stability is the enemy of any oil producer, us too. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, we should...and simultaneously leverage that aid for more direct control over the region and Israel specifically.

Well I’d argue all these checks we write should lead to direct control in all cases… but that seems to be a serious material omission in foreign policy these days .. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

“Aid” 😂.  When the homeless crackhead begs for money for a meal, you know they aren’t spending it on food right? 

sometimes i offer them a meal at mcdonald's.  don't think they've ever taken me up on it.  if someone offered me a free bag of cheeseburgers, i'd take it.