Israel and Iran

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

What would you negotiate?

I see you have jumped in here, so you would leave as the President?

yeah, thisis a silly unserious juvenile debate.  go to the kids table.  u can sit with crispy critter and b man.  make sure to pick the highest chair.  it symbolizes your place in the hierarchy...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, thisis a silly unserious juvenile debate.  go to the kids table.

It’s not even a debate. It’s just a line of questioning.

I suspect you don’t have an answer, but I think you would gain a firmer understanding of the situation if you pondered on it. 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Sorry. Move my people elsewhere. 

You would extricate 340 million Americans from their homes and infrastructure? Or you would move only some of the population and leave buffer zones? 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I suspect you don’t have an answer, but I think you would gain a firmer understanding of the situation if you pondered on it. 

i ponder too much...already.  but advice appreciated and acknowledged.  I don't want to ponder where you do.  It's unhealthy.  Unclean.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

How do the Israelis expect the Palestinians to be viable if they are basically keeping them like a fish in a wet hankie? It's a ticking time bomb.  I am sorry, Israel created a unsustainable problem. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

How do the Israelis expect the Palestinians to be viable if they are basically keeping them like a fish in a wet hankie? It's a ticking time bomb.  I am sorry, Israel created an unsustainable problem. 

I don’t necessarily disagree that this was bound to happen.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, FireChans said:

I don’t necessarily disagree that this was bound to happen.  

Yeah.  Hell of a plan they had going there. 

Let's go to a rave just on the other side of the wall.  Is that like New Orleans 2005 before Katrina? Hey, I got water bubbling up on my lawn, I wonder where it's coming from? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah.  Hell of a plan they had going there. 

Let's go to a rave just on the other side of the wall.  Is that like New Orleans 2005 before Katrina? Hey, I got water bubbling up on my lawn, I wonder where it's coming from? 

went to a conference in New AWWWlens.  Taxi driver told me it was gonna happen just a matter of when.  before Katrina.  Also said " The devil's done left NO.  His work is done here".  prophets everywhere.  But they had great entertainment.  That guy who does a duet with Linda Rondstat and a marching jazz band.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

How do the Israelis expect the Palestinians to be viable if they are basically keeping them like a fish in a wet hankie? It's a ticking time bomb.  I am sorry, Israel created a unsustainable problem. 

So you think history started in 2016 as well.  

Outstanding.  Good to know.  

• Disagree 1

“Israelis must meet a detailed list of criteria to be allowed to own a firearm. They must ask the state for a license, are permitted only one gun at a time, and must even ask for permission to sell their gun. And the Firearms Licensing Department is no rubber stamp: Roughly 40 percent of requests are rejected.

Indeed, before even requesting a license, Israelis must meet minimum age requirements, be in good health and of sound mind, and have no criminal record, among other preconditions.

There’s more. Once they are granted the right to carry a gun, Israelis are limited to just 50 bullets in their possession at any given time. They must shoot or return old bullets before they can buy new ones, a process that can only take place at tightly regulated shooting ranges where each bullet’s sale is carefully registered. The types of guns permitted also depend on the reason for the license – i.e., a veterinarian may only purchase a gun approved by the government for the killing of animals, a hunter’s license only permits the purchase of a firearm from an approved firearms list kept by the Parks Authority, and so forth.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/comparing-america-to-israel-on-gun-laws-is-dishonest-and-revealing/