Throwbacks

After the unveiling of the slick Throwbacks, is it time to send TD a message to ditch those AWFUL modern unis? They scream SUCK!

Tom, get us some better regular threads, dude. You set the bar high this time.

If you agree, send that Evil Bastard a message to stop poisoning blind children and

GITERDONE!!!!!!!!!!!

After the unveiling of the slick Throwbacks,  is it time to send TD a message to ditch those AWFUL modern unis? They scream SUCK!

If you agree, send that Evil Bastard a message to stop poisoning blind children and

GITERDONE!!!!!!!!!!!

351389[/snapback]

I honestly did send him an email about switching.

I can't see our switching, even though I like the throwbacks, but what a great marketing ploy! The fans are all over it, and the Bills will sell a ton of jerseys, hats, t-shirts, replica helmets and other throwback items.

If the NFL Braintrust was so happy with their new uniforms, regardless of which team you're talking about, they wouldn't be pulling out the throwbacks ever freakin' chance they get. Watching teams wear their throwbacks used to be something special. Now it's a way to admit "Man, a lot of us should stick to the operations side of the business and stay away from the fashion side."

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

After the unveiling of the slick Throwbacks,  is it time to send TD a message to ditch those AWFUL modern unis? They scream SUCK!

GITERDONE!!!!!!!!!!!

351389[/snapback]

i've been sending T666D emails ever since they came out with those eyesores. i'd say at least once a month.

I can't see our switching, even though I like the throwbacks, but what a great marketing ploy! The fans are all over it, and the Bills will sell a ton of jerseys, hats, t-shirts, replica helmets and other throwback items.

351481[/snapback]

OK, so do it again. Keep these uniforms as permanent, and wear the 1990's uni's twice a year. It's really that simple.

Almost everyone thinks they current uniforms suck ass. The blue's are tolerable, the road one's are a joke to almost everyone.

There wasn't NEARLY this much excitement when they came out with the puke we wear now.

Switch permanently, and wear the 90's uniforms as the alternate. Now that would be sweet.

GITERDONE!!!!!!!!!!!

351389[/snapback]

I like the all blue home jerseys. They got that Spiderman feel to em.

GITERDONE!!!!!!!!!!!

351389[/snapback]

So How many baby boys did T666D throw in a blender to get that shade of blue for the new unis? I'm going to go get hit by lightning now. Thanks.