2024 Concerts

T&C

Off topic since it's a 2025 show in my area but Zakk Sabbath looks savage.

I saw  a half hour instrumental set by Zakk Wylde a few years ago a third of which was devoted to a crushing/shredding version of  N.I.B.  Checked out the Zakk Sabbath setlist from June and it's right up my alley with some deeper tracks in favor of Paranoid or Iron Man. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Gojira was lively and amazing.  Hard to believe they're 50. 

Korn was intense for how old everyone was ... Mostly under 25 or over 40. Jonathans voice sounded amazing. Evidently I didn't look like I was having fun and he pointed at me and made the smile expression pulling his cheeks up. Later when I was singing he sang to me and gave point to me because I was engaged.  We were in the pit front and just off center.

I went to see Jane's Addiction and Love & Rockets in Boston 9/13. I left before the show ended because I had an early day Saturday and it's an hour drive home. I looked up the setlist and there were only a few more songs to go.

Two days later I see this 😂

Edited by PromoTheRobot

saw Jeff Lynne's ELO on saturday night.  What a great show, played everything you could hope for.  Sounded great, the band was incredible and the show was simple and to the point.  probably not a lot of dates left on the tour, but if you get a chance to see the tour, do it.

going to see My Morning Jacket/Nathaniel Raetliff on Thursday, huge MMJ fan so can't wait

Frigging Ween canceled their tour, was looking forward to that this weekend

• Thank you (+1) 1

Saw CKY and Crobot last Tuesday, and on Thursday saw Clutch/Rival Sons/Fu Manchu.

Crobot was excellent and stole the show. CKY needs their singer back. Chad Ginsburg sings for them now and it sounded like a drunk bar singer. Not good. 

Clutch was their typical amazing self. They played their entire Blast Tyrant cd which was fun. Closed with two off their self titled CD. 

Rival Sons were really great and made me a fan. 

Fu Manchu brought the heat. They were excellent. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

saw Jeff Lynne's ELO on saturday night.  What a great show, played everything you could hope for.  Sounded great, the band was incredible and the show was simple and to the point.  probably not a lot of dates left on the tour, but if you get a chance to see the tour, do it.

Thanks for that! Going to see them on Wed night in DC.

• Like (+1) 2