Pics from today at the Carnival

Realistically, I knew my plan to get to the stadium at 2:30 with my 2 kids in tow had a snowball's chance in hell of actually occurring. But I figured I'd get to see something. NOT!

We left Rochester at about 2:30 and get to RWS by 3:45 or so. Missed the whole thing.

But if you'd like to see what the carnival outside the stadium is like, here you go - pics of my kids having fun.

http://community.webshots.com/album/361424080JPnRyy

Good God!  Is that a Rob Johnson jersey on Jay Jr.? ;)

351348[/snapback]

<_< yes <_<

He insisted on getting it the day before RJ left us. It was $5.

He's got 6 Bills jerseys. 2 RJ, 2 Drew, and 2 Travis. He's got more than I do! Of course he was begging for a Takeo jersey today.

<_< yes <_<

He's got 6 Bills jerseys.  2 RJ, 2 Drew, and 2 Travis.  He's got more than I do!  Of course he was begging for a Takeo jersey today.

351350[/snapback]

He's got bad luck with jersey's I see. For the sake of the Bills, please don't buy him a Takeo jersey!

Hey Jay

I saw you pulling the Green machine with Kids , but didn't catch up with you since I was working in the Games tent for the Make a wish foundation. Hope you guys had fun.

Go Bills

Bought a Losman and an Evans and my newest Grandaughter will be sporting a Spikes come game day to go with her sisters Moulds.

<_< yes <_<

He insisted on getting it the day before RJ left us.  It was $5.

He's got 6 Bills jerseys.  2 RJ, 2 Drew, and 2 Travis.  He's got more than I do!  Of course he was begging for a Takeo jersey today.

351350[/snapback]

talk him into a safer choice....say josh reed... ;)

Realistically, I knew my plan to get to the stadium at 2:30 with my 2 kids in tow had a snowball's chance in hell of actually occurring.  But I figured I'd get to see something.  NOT!

We left Rochester at about 2:30 and get to RWS by 3:45 or so.  Missed the whole thing.

But if you'd like to see what the carnival outside the stadium is like, here you go - pics of my kids having fun.

http://community.webshots.com/album/361424080JPnRyy

351346[/snapback]

Oh man that's rough. <_< Well, at least you're lucky enough to live near Buffalo where you can attend these events anyhow.

yeah get him a brady jersey and a pennington jersey and a..err nm a miami jersey..they have enough bad luck ...feel free to go down the list of games this season and pick out more jerseys for jay jr.. :lol: