So will the Texans be wearing their throwbacks too

<_<. Do the Titans own the rights to the old Houston Oilers jerseys? Houston Oilers. I saw on billsdaily it might be the San Diego Super Chargers game, because Buffalo beat them for the AFL Championships. San Diego should use any excuse to use their throwback jerseys. I like the baby blue Chargers jersey. Chargers Throwback.

351335[/snapback]

Not sure, but I am sure Bud Adams could do it if he wanted. It's his friggin team...

The Bills are wearing their throwbacks on opening day and one road game (it MUST be SD).

Are the Texans wearing throwbacks too?

If so to what will they throw?

Maybe their logo was a quarter in smaller in their first season. They could use the Oilers unis (if so I hope they get a 35-3 lead early in the 2nd half). Dallas Texans?

Our throwbacks are very cool IMO. The crowd that day will likely be unreal. Opening day a new qb and throwbacks = loud. I hate to wish away the summer but geez.

The Bills are wearing their throwbacks on opening day and one road game (it MUST be SD).

Are the Texans wearing throwbacks too?

If so to what will they throw?

Maybe their logo was a quarter in smaller in their first season.  They could use the Oilers unis (if so I hope they get a 35-3 lead early in the 2nd half).  Dallas Texans?

Our throwbacks are very cool IMO.  The crowd that day will likely be unreal.  Opening day a new qb and throwbacks = loud.  I hate to wish away the summer but geez.

351519[/snapback]

The Dallas Texans are now the Kansas City Chiefs.

I don't know if Houston can wear the oilers logo as that was bud adams team the owner of the titans.

I like our throwbacks it's simple and plain. It's a football uniform not a navy blue smurf like our current uni's

houston is a true "expansion" franchise. they are not tied to any past team. the titans are the old houston oilers, and the chiefs are the old dallas texans. i don't how houston could be wearing anything other than their standard unis on opening day.