"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kelly was apparently the only person that heard this. Therefore it’s wholly unsubstantiated.  Move on. 

Kelly is pretty trust worthy, and Trump has not been shy about trashing vets

He is a complete POS, yet the cult loves him 

His attitude is not unlike Puntin's, who throws away the lives of suckers and losers like he was talking on the phone 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

His attitude is not unlike Puntin's, who throws away the lives of suckers and losers like he was talking on the phone 

I don’t trust anybody as far as I can throw them. Everyone has an agenda and it’s just a matter of figuring out what it is. I don’t know what he thought he heard, but if he was the only one who heard it, it means nothing. Anybody can claim somebody said something without any proof to back it up (and apparently you can win hundreds of millions of dollars without any proof you were raped). 

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Keep pushing the same tired narratives that have been debunked time after time. Gotta hold on to something, must be in shambles after the debate.

• Agree 1

On 6/15/2024 at 5:24 AM, Tiberius said:

Biden isn't appointing some Maralogo losers to run the VA like Trump did. Treating the VA as a personal fiefdom for his buddies to screw with. Trump has treated vets badly 

I'm a veteran and get medical care at VA.  I can't really say if President Trump likes veterans or not, but he signed a the Mission Act in 2018.  As a veteran that goes to the VA I think this is a good thing.

In June 2018, Trump signed the Mission Act, which made it easier for veterans to seek private care. This was an update of the VA Choice Act and consolidated the existing health care programs under the Veteran Affairs Department into one central program. This measure expanded the eligibility requirements for private care based on certain criteria so that veterans are able to seek a non-VA doctor if their VA wait is 20 days, if they live 30 minutes away from the nearest VA facility or if "a veteran and the veteran's referring clinician agree that furnishing care or services in the community would be in the best medical interest of the veteran," according to the New York Times.

I'm not sure President Biden cares about veterans and military members since he bragged in the debate none were killed on his "watch" when in fact 18 were.

I'm sure they both care about upholding vet benefits.

It's a non issue, and the "suckers and losers" should be a non issue.

The only issue should be that Biden is incompetent to serve as someone we give the power to serve with the authority the president of the US has. 

The concept is frightening, and the issue has been exposed.

• Agree 2

Sorry Tibs  (and the rest)

The truth continues to come out,

ee80f1fe-e322-4555-983e-7d548e9bee09-105

For the second time in two weeks, Snopes.com, the fact-checking site, validated Donald Trump and his claims that President Joe Biden and others had lied about him when they attributed disgusting comments to him, most recently, the claim that Trump called fallen World War I soldiers "suckers and losers."

Following a story by The Atlantic, a number of reputable news outlets reported on the alleged comments in 2020, relying entirely on anonymous sources from his administration.

However, there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm or deny the alleged quotes' authenticity.

Moreover, since Snopes did not witness the in-question comments firsthand, we can't say for certain whether Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers."

https://www.snopes.com/news/2024/06/28/trump-soldiers-suckers-losers-2/

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Sorry Tibs  (and the rest)

The truth continues to come out,

ee80f1fe-e322-4555-983e-7d548e9bee09-105

For the second time in two weeks, Snopes.com, the fact-checking site, validated Donald Trump and his claims that President Joe Biden and others had lied about him when they attributed disgusting comments to him, most recently, the claim that Trump called fallen World War I soldiers "suckers and losers."

Following a story by The Atlantic, a number of reputable news outlets reported on the alleged comments in 2020, relying entirely on anonymous sources from his administration.

However, there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm or deny the alleged quotes' authenticity.

Moreover, since Snopes did not witness the in-question comments firsthand, we can't say for certain whether Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers."

https://www.snopes.com/news/2024/06/28/trump-soldiers-suckers-losers-2/

Snopes is just covering their A in hopes that King Donald The Orange doesn’t order them firebombed. He’ll be able to do that you know. 

• Like (+1) 1