"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why didn't he sue Cassidy Hutchinson for lying about his assaulting a SSA and trying to grab the wheel?

Deflection noted.

Trump didn't sue CH because she was under oath, and he would have needed to prove that she was lying. Your claim about her lying is not pertinent. If Trump had sued, it would have exposed much during the discovery process, including uncovering the text messages deleted by the SS agents.

Additionally, Trump could have appeared and testified, but he chose not to comply with his subpoena.

Are you winning yet? 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Deflection noted.

Trump didn't sue CH because she was under oath, and he would have needed to prove that she was lying. Your claim about her lying is not pertinent. If Trump had sued, it would have exposed much during the discovery process, including uncovering the text messages deleted by the SS agents.

Additionally, Trump could have appeared and testified, but he chose not to comply with his subpoena.

Are you winning yet? 

No deflection, just showing you that not all defamatory statements warrant legal action. 

And CH made that claim numerous times outside of being under oath.  What you're talking about is perjury. 

Trump sued Snuffleupagus because he was employed by ABC and they have deep pockets.  Kelly and especially CH...not so much.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump sued Snuffleupagus because he was employed by ABC and they have deep pockets.  Kelly and especially CH...not so much.

You just lost your argument.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If Trump can't make a buck and set the record straight? F it.

House of cards.

Make a buck off of Kelly or CH?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Make a buck off of Kelly or CH?  :lol:

No, clearing his reputation - which isn't a priority. Yet, here you are, trying to clean up aisle 45 and failing miserably.

House of cards.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, clearing his reputation - which isn't a priority. Yet, here you are, trying to clean up aisle 45 and failing miserably.

House of cards.

The juice has to be worth the squeeze.  Again if he sued everyone who made a defamatory remark about him...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The juice has to be worth the squeeze.  Again if he sued everyone who made a defamatory remark about him...

LOL - page 21 - and you are still bailing him out.

You never freakn think.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LOL - page 21 - and you are still bailing him out.

You never freakn think.

Again just because I'm an Independent, it doesn't mean I have to agree with an equal amount of things on the left as on the right.  Trump has made you all crazy and it's only getting worse by the day.

Just now, Doc said:

Again just because I'm an Independent, it doesn't mean I have to agree with an equal amount of things on the left as on the right.  Trump has made you all crazy and it's only getting worse by the day.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with every aspect of your life and identity. However, it's clear to everyone that you're not independent.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with every aspect of your life and identity. However, it's clear to everyone that you're not independent.

:lol: 

The left are some of the most miserable people I've ever met.  I seriously think there will be mass suicides when Trump wins again.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

:lol: 

The left are some of the most miserable people I've ever met.  I seriously think there will be mass suicides when Trump wins again.

Keep changing the subject, Doc.

This is about you.

You can't stand yourself.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep changing the subject, Doc.

This is about you.

You can't stand yourself.

Yes because Dems wanting to "fundamentally transform" America and have Trump on their brains 24/7 worrying about what he might do that he didn't last time are so happy. :lol:

Just now, Doc said:

Yes because Dems wanting to "fundamentally transform" America and have Trump on their brains 24/7 worrying about what he might do that he didn't last time are so happy. :lol:

It's clear that you are avoiding the fact that you falsely believe you're independent.

You spend your entire existence on here defending the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

The only party transforming America is the one that is going to come for you, next.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's clear that you are avoiding the fact that you falsely believe you're independent.

You spend your entire existence on here defending the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

The only party transforming America is the one that is going to come for you, next.

Again I'm an atheist and don't believe in outright banning of abortion.  That alone means I'm not a Republican.  And I'm not a Dem so therefore I'm an Independent.  Again just because I'm an Independent doesn't mean I have to agree equally with both parties.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again I'm an atheist and don't believe in outright banning of abortion.  That alone means I'm not a Republican.  And I'm not a Dem so therefore I'm an Independent.  Again just because I'm an Independent doesn't mean I have to agree equally with both parties.

As Irv would say - what a mess.