"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

Biden isn't appointing some Maralogo losers to run the VA like Trump did. Treating the VA as a personal fiefdom for his buddies to screw with. Trump has treated vets badly 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden isn't appointing some Maralogo losers to run the VA like Trump did. Treating the VA as a personal fiefdom for his buddies to screw with. Trump has treated vets badly 

There is no lie too big to tell for tibs! You are a textbook example of a pathological liar. But you do you.

1 minute ago, Westside said:

There is no lie too big to tell for tibs! You are a textbook example of a pathological liar. But you do you.

I know, you actually believe Trump has the best interest of vets at heart. You are such a dedicated little cultist 

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, you actually believe Trump has the best interest of vets at heart. You are such a dedicated little cultist 

You are such a small minded ignorant racist.

This needs to be shared daily. Multiple examples of blatant media lies about Trump. The key here is that they lie even about these mostly innocuous stories. Dumping fish food, not wearing his earpiece to hear translation, snubbed by Poland's first lady.

All lies. Documented.

Therefore chances  that they also lie about suckers and losers story?

100%.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also, the very same reliable media sources who were exposed as liars last night for insisting that Biden is a mental giant also keep telling you that this story is true.

As far as I know, only John Kelly ever claimed that he said it.  But his “I’m surrounded by military people, why would I say that in front of them?” was a great line. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

As far as I know, only John Kelly ever claimed that he said it.  But his “I’m surrounded by military people, why would I say that in front of them?” was a great line. 

Bolton, who despises Trump, was standing right next to him and claims it was never said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

We know with 90% certainty what really happened is that Trump was referring to some subset of the military, those pushing the trans agenda e.g., and Kelly when fired expanded it to the whole military for political points because Kelly is in the subset Trump was speaking about. 

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump was himself with many rambling repetitive answers, but his best was when he said that he wished that Joe was a great President as he wouldn't need to run and could enjoy retirement and not be under indictment. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Biden got this right 

Very entertaining watching @Tiberiusand @BillStime and other forgettable lib losers here on PPP crawl out of their tear and urine filled holes after the massive beat down last night.  What's next?  The debate was fake?  Rigged?  Cheap?   More lies?  Demented Biden got blown to bits.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

General Kelly clearly expressed what Trump thinks about our GIs. Trump had been openly insulting vets all along, this part he did in private, but he did it

Who would vote for a guy that called our heroes suckers and losers?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

General Kelly clearly expressed what Trump thinks about our GIs. Trump had been openly insulting vets all along, this part he did in private, but he did it

Who would vote for a guy that called our heroes suckers and losers?

Kelly was apparently the only person that heard this. Therefore it’s wholly unsubstantiated.  Move on. 

• Like (+1) 1