"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

Why not ?  The lemmings still believe it.

Desperate Biden Campaign Continues to Push Long-Debunked Hoax

MATT MARGOLIS 

It never ceases to amaze me how the Biden campaign is not only built on lies but doubles down on them even when they've been repeatedly debunked. They do this because they know they can get away with it because the mainstream media will dutifully push whatever narrative the Biden campaign wants.

For example, a new Biden campaign pushes the long-debunked accusation made in The Atlantic that Trump refused to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in 2018 because he thought the troops buried there were "suckers" and "losers."

This story was debunked four years ago, as more than a dozen Trump administration officials who were with Trump on that trip have now disputed the Atlantic report, including former national security adviser John Bolton — who is no fan of Trump. 

"I didn't hear either of those comments or anything even resembling them. I was there at the point in time that morning when it was decided that he would not go to Aisne-Marne cemetery," Bolton told Fox News in September 2020. "He decided not to do it because of John Kelly's recommendation. It was entirely a weather-related decision, and I thought the proper thing to do.”

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/06/09/desperate-biden-campaign-continues-to-push-debunked-hoax-n4929741

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2020/09/07/atlantic-editor-admits-key-detail-of-anti-trump-hit-piece-may-be-untrue-n903238

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MATT MARGOLIS 

It never ceases to amaze me how the Biden campaign is not only built on lies but doubles down on them even when they've been repeatedly debunked. They do this because they know they can get away with it because the mainstream media will dutifully push whatever narrative the Biden campaign wants.

For example, a new Biden campaign pushes the long-debunked accusation made in The Atlantic that Trump refused to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in 2018 because he thought the troops buried there were "suckers" and "losers."

This story was debunked four years ago, as more than a dozen Trump administration officials who were with Trump on that trip have now disputed the Atlantic report, including former national security adviser John Bolton — who is no fan of Trump. 

"I didn't hear either of those comments or anything even resembling them. I was there at the point in time that morning when it was decided that he would not go to Aisne-Marne cemetery," Bolton told Fox News in September 2020. "He decided not to do it because of John Kelly's recommendation. It was entirely a weather-related decision, and I thought the proper thing to do.”

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/06/09/desperate-biden-campaign-continues-to-push-debunked-hoax-n4929741

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2020/09/07/atlantic-editor-admits-key-detail-of-anti-trump-hit-piece-may-be-untrue-n903238

Gen Kelly is a liar? Is that your point?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just now, Tiberius said:

And. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  an immediate hysterical response when their false narrative is pointed out.

I'm shocked.

:lol:

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

And. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  an immediate hysterical response when their false narrative is pointed out.

I'm shocked.

The comment that you flag above had to do with the price of food at the Cheesecake Factory. What exactly is the "false narrative" you pointed out?

Do you thinking moving toward a more tip-based economy is a good idea?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hysterical? Look in fkn mirror man.

You haven't debunked crap.

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm shocked.

You are a liar

So hysterical

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

AND AGAIN.

I wanted to post something appropriate, but I am laughing too hard.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Key word: wanted

Because you plagiarize everything.

What Trump waving a Cheesecake Factory menu at a Vegas rally has to do with whether he called our troops "suckers and losers" is the starting point here.

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AND AGAIN.

I wanted to post something appropriate, but I am laughing too hard.

Of course, you think its funny Trump hates our GIs. You probably agree with him

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

MATT MARGOLIS 

They're whipping out all the old favorites...

• Agree 1