"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

Watching a video in the Ukraine thread and it, in part, described how Russian tanks are not designed for crew survivability. Because authoritarians don't care, they think the soldiers are suckers and losers  

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

MAGA and Trump will never erase the stain from their legacy.

Oo-rah and Go BILLS!  Marv's father was awarded a Purple Heart in the Battle of Belleau Wood.

Marv Levy has a display case in his den. It’s filled with game balls and other mementos from a Hall of Fame life. Each item carries special meaning for him, though none means more than the Purple Heart his father earned 100 years ago.

Sam Levy was poisoned by mustard gas and struck by shrapnel at the Battle of Belleau Wood, a brutal encounter in northern France that raged for most of June 1918. This month, Sam’s son has been thinking a lot about the famed battle where family history and world history intersected so poignantly a century ago.

“I’m into history anyway,” says Levy, who’s 92, “and the fact that my father was in the battle – the iconic battle that turned the tide of World War I – makes me very proud.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/06/27/how-old-former-nfl-coach-marv-levy-his-dad-wounded-wwi/736343002/

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who ya gonna believe?  

Bolton.  He neither said it nor was on the receiving end of it, but was there and denied it.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bolton.  He neither said it nor was on the receiving end of it, but was there and denied it.

And he could have sued him for defamation - like he did George Stephanopoulos - but didn't.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And he could have sued him for defamation - like he did George Stephanopoulos - but didn't.

Why sue over it?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Defamation 

There are millions of people he could sue for defamation.  Most aren't worth the time.

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

There are millions of people he could sue for defamation.  Most aren't worth the time.

Claiming that our veterans are 'suckers' and 'losers' is arguably 100 times worse than being accused of rape, as per Stephanopoulos. Remember, this man has faced lawsuits and accusations for rape and sexual assault.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Claiming that our veterans are 'suckers' and 'losers' is arguably 100 times worse than being accused of rape, as per Stephanopoulos. Remember, this man has faced lawsuits and accusations for rape and sexual assault.

LOL!  OK. 

Again Bolton denied the whole thing.  There's no need to sue over it.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  OK. 

Again Bolton denied the whole thing.  There's no need to sue over it.

Bolton isn’t John Kelly.

Keep swirling down the drain, Doc.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bolton isn’t John Kelly.

Keep swirling down the drain, Doc.

True Bolton isn't Kelly, but he is a Trump hater who denied the exchange ever took place.  I have no idea what Kelly's agenda is, but Bolton should have backed-him-up and didn't. 

I can smell the fear.  How many tired old psyops are you guys going to unearth between now and November 5th?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

True Bolton isn't Kelly, but he is a Trump hater who denied the exchange ever took place.  I have no idea what Kelly's agenda is, but Bolton should have backed-him-up and didn't. 

Bolton said he never heard it - big difference