throwback release video...

Thanks. Unfortunately, you can't polish a turd. The "grazer" just doesn't look good on a football helmet.

I know a lot of folks are nostalgic about it, but who decided that walking steak made a good logo? I mean for anything other than a beef jerky product.

No big deal, just an alternate jersey, but I wish OBD could come up with a snappy lookin' get-up. Maybe they should contact the Peter Pan guy?

Thanks.  Unfortunately, you can't polish a turd.  The "grazer" just doesn't look good on a football helmet.

I know a lot of folks are nostalgic about it, but who decided that walking steak made a good logo?  I mean for anything other than a beef jerky product.

No big deal, just an alternate jersey, but I wish OBD could come up with a snappy lookin' get-up.  Maybe they should contact the Peter Pan guy?

351264[/snapback]

worst post ever

Is it me or did JP look ready to go?

351440[/snapback]

disclaimer: JP hasn't played a down of meaningful football; i'm not anointing him a HOF'er. (that was for you, bill in NYC)

JP appears to have the sort of charisma not seen in buffalo since kelly and, yes, flutie. both of those QBs, incidentally, were pretty successful in their time w/ the team. i agree, he looked ready to run some plays and get the season started! this is a pretty exciting time to be a bills' fan.