We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

Whilhoit’s Law

Whihoit, whoever the hell he is, nailed it.  One caveat, "current conservatism" which is really facism.  I mean Pence stood up for the injured patriot warrior...wouldn't stand up for the pregnant woman bleeding out and needing a life saving abortion.  But still...

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They've solved a great many.  Don't bet against them...Wanna?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

57 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Another clown fuk.c stain 

The King sucking Finding Qanon's ####?

Say it ain't so!

NEW MATERIAL  You're boring us all...Have you ever been to a sports event where the next individual competitor is up and everyone from the home crowd picks up newspapers and rustles them?  I love that...

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is this in the 1950s? 

Dartmouth winter carnival.  Ski jumping 1980?  Ya Know animal house was based on the frats there?  I think it should be reborn at bills games especially when they introduce the pats.  Now Skidmore had the best parties.  Almost all female and the guys were mostly gay there.  They called it K'monIwannalaya".  I lost in quarters...Can u spot laura?  Laura Ingraham?  Don't think she was at the house I was staying in.

https://home.dartmouth.edu/about/winter-carnival

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Dartmouth winter carnival.  Ski jumping 1980?  Ya Know animal house was based on the frats there?  I think it should be reborn at bills games especially when they introduce the pats.  Now Skidmore had the best parties.  Almost all female and the guys were mostly gay there.  They called it K'monIwannalaya".  I lost in quarters...

https://home.dartmouth.edu/about/winter-carnival

Sounds like you were a regular Brett Cavenaugh in college, well except you hate him for the same shenanigans because he has a different opinion than you on inception of life. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

SUP= stand up paddle board.  BYOB= bring your own board.  It's at a lake about 15 mins from here but I just woke up and it starts in 30 mins.  Gotta be one of the last of the year.  Was surprised they are having it.

Mr. Snob at it again

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Mr. Snob at it again

Life is good.  Hey, I think I'll print some T=Shirts.  What would donnie do?

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sounds like you were a regular Brett Cavenaugh in college, well except you hate him for the same shenanigans because he has a different opinion than you on inception of life. 

Never met Kavanuagh.  Don't want to.  Plus I never tried out for SCOTUS...but serio0usly, I had some kid's laughing themselves silly the next morning, saying "C'mon Quarter!".  another true story.

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

At this point, the GOP is so far gone that facts are blue. Feelings are red. 

Sorry if that offends your feelings. 

It's not just the GOP both sides are so freakin corrupt it's not funny it's just what side you decide to sit on if you agree with their corruption or not .

If the curtain was pulled back & we could see some of the things that really happen in & around our gov't & it's officials it would be a eye opener of epic proportion I'm sure .

But the over all agenda that keeps us all focused on things to keep us divided at the fore front so we can't focus on the real problems works very well so not much will ever be solved .

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, T master said:

If the curtain was pulled back & we could see some of the things that really happen in & around our gov't & it's officials it would be a eye opener of epic proportion I'm sure .

No doubt.  I was at a conference in DC near K street.  Un f'in believable.  Also sightseeing w friends after Gore/whoever he was...o yeah Bush!  That was cool.  TV cameras everywhere in front of Scotus.  Interviewing tons of folks.  Jessie Jackson on something similar to a soapbox preaching.  Cons with Sore/Loserman signs.   But peaceful and civil.  Democracy!!!

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Standing ovation.  The few people I know in law enforcement are strong, capable people.  Thank God cuz there's garbage like Padillo in the streets with nothing better to do....

"It’s guns next, that’s the only way,”   And they wonder why I ask if they support civil war.

I just think it’s so interesting how conservatives are all about praising law-enforcement until they getting their way
Then, somehow anything that happens to them is fair game

1 hour ago, T master said:

It's not just the GOP both sides are so freakin corrupt it's not funny it's just what side you decide to sit on if you agree with their corruption or not .

But the over all agenda that keeps us all focused on things to keep us divided at the fore front so we can't focus on the real problems works very well so not much will ever be solved .

I actually think this is true

The problem is people talk about corruption in politics, and then you have Donald Trump come along saying hold my beer

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, T master said:

They are corrupted to the bone. bought and paid for.

but the PAC puppets say one isnt, and continue to drive wedge topics.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just think it’s so interesting how conservatives are all about praising law-enforcement until they getting their way
Then, somehow anything that happens to them is fair game

I actually think this is true

The problem is people talk about corruption in politics, and then you have Donald Trump come along saying hold my beer

I think it’s interesting how liberals are against aggressive police tactics, unreasonably harsh and punitive sentencing/incarceration, returning offenders to the street and generally support restorative justice, but cheer aggressive police tactics, harsh and punitive sentencing/incarceration and nary a word about restorative justice in sight. 

You’re a complicated bunch, to be sure. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think it’s interesting how liberals are against aggressive police tactics, unreasonably harsh and punitive sentencing/incarceration, returning offenders to the street and generally support restorative justice, but cheer aggressive police tactics, harsh and punitive sentencing/incarceration and nary a word about restorative justice in sight. 

The difference is self-proclaimed Liberals have no concern for crimes against citizens but they have an obsession for prosecuting perceived or real crimes against the government.  They go crazy over anyone that challenges the legitimacy or actions of the authority of big government because deep down they're tyrants but they won't admit that to us or themselves.  They claim to abhor violence but have nary an unkind word for the tactics and methods employed by their foot soldiers in the streets by BLM and Antifa.  They've moved so far left in their views that from that off the charts relative reference point they think moderates are extremists that pose a danger to the system when in truth they're the danger.  its all quite an interesting mind-game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

40 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I know it’s a figure of speech but donald trump doesn’t drink beer he is too much of a puss

Get informed youngster. His brother  died from alcoholism.  He personally saw what it  did, so he's smart. not a puss.  Because of health reasons (not related to my liver) I have only had 8 beers since Thanksgiving, the last being on my birthday in March.

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The difference is self-proclaimed Liberals have no concern for crimes against citizens but they have an obsession for prosecuting perceived or real crimes against the government.  They go crazy over anyone that challenges the legitimacy or actions of the authority of big government because deep down they're tyrants but they won't admit that to us or themselves.  They claim to abhor violence but have nary an unkind word for the tactics and methods employed by their foot soldiers in the streets by BLM and Antifa.  They've moved so far left in their views that from that off the charts relative reference point they think moderates are extremists that pose a danger to the system when in truth they're the danger.  its all quite an interesting mind-game. 

The MAGA criminals got what they deserved. We are not soft on crime at all, we just don't like cops that shoot people for no reason. Who doesn't? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think we should do a poll on how much federal tax each poster has paid over a lifetime.  cuz it seems every poster here is into accountability to some extent.  Who here believes the liberals on the board paid more than the cons?  my hand's up!  way up.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The difference is self-proclaimed Liberals have no concern for crimes against citizens

stop right there.  Absolute bs....I want everyone to play by the rules.  And if they don't, penalty box.....