Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

I have always admired your patience leh-nerd, especially when dealing with our weakest posters here, but as I have said in the past you are wasting your time.

When you speak logically and ignore their squirrel attempts, it simply confuses them.

The projection here is insane

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Hoax - we hold our politicians accountable. You

re-elect them.

You wrote this without choking? 

Hunter never worked at the WH like Jared and Ivanka - and you have yet to tie any connection to Joe - but please do keep trying.

Khashoggi was massacred 5 years ago TODAY.

Trump should have taken responsibility when he was POTUS instead of bailing out MBS.

No doubt Conald got a cut of the $3 Billion.

You're a loyalist through and through, I'll give you that.  I'll put you out of your misery as you tap dance around any sensible answer to my question:

The relationship between the Saudi's and the US government is complicated, deep and dirty.  In his time in office--spanning 50 years, Biden has been a big part of that, and has benefited personally and professionally from the partnership with MBS, the Saudis and other countries in the Middle East.  In fact, you can add Obama, Clinton(s), Bush-Bush, John Kerry and anyone else who has been a key cog in the wheel.  Feel free to include Trump as well.   

A vote for Biden was a vote for the partnership, and it flourishes to this day, and that's on you.

Assuming Trump was in on the JK murder or cover up,  for God's sake man, watch an episode of Cold Case.  You worried about JK, truth and justice until 1/6/2000, then promptly moved on. 

Joe Biden knows all the players, knows how the game is played, and certainly has displayed a willingness to flex his diplomatic muscle as he pleases.  He's doing that now, of course, honoring the relationship he has with the Saudi government.  And, when the time comes, you'll cast your vote for Biden and the relationship again, and still bluster on about how it's all Trump's fault.  In that regard, JK's murder is way more about you than me. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're a loyalist through and through, I'll give you that.  I'll put you out of your misery as you tap dance around any sensible answer to my question:

The relationship between the Saudi's and the US government is complicated, deep and dirty.  In his time in office--spanning 50 years, Biden has been a big part of that, and has benefited personally and professionally from the partnership with MBS, the Saudis and other countries in the Middle East.  In fact, you can add Obama, Clinton(s), Bush-Bush, John Kerry and anyone else who has been a key cog in the wheel.  Feel free to include Trump as well.   

A vote for Biden was a vote for the partnership, and it flourishes to this day, and that's on you.

Assuming Trump was in on the JK murder or cover up,  for God's sake man, watch an episode of Cold Case.  You worried about JK, truth and justice until 1/6/2000, then promptly moved on. 

Joe Biden knows all the players, knows how the game is played, and certainly has displayed a willingness to flex his diplomatic muscle as he pleases.  He's doing that now, of course, honoring the relationship he has with the Saudi government.  And, when the time comes, you'll cast your vote for Biden and the relationship again, and still bluster on about how it's all Trump's fault.  In that regard, JK's murder is way more about you than me. 

Pretty good for a guy that can’t remember his own name half the time

am I doing this, right?

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I really don’t understand this

All you have is a private citizen working so far and Hunter Biden and you take this stance

Joe Biden has literally not been connected to any of this

You're kidding yourself, John.  Joe Biden has been connected to all of it. 

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”

 In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.

 Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're kidding yourself, John.  Joe Biden has been connected to all of it. 

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”

 In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.

 Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).

You got nothing and you know it

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Pretty good for a guy that can’t remember his own name half the time

am I doing this, right?

You're actually spectacularly bad at this, John, but it doesn't make you a bad person, just naive. 

Are the Saudi's allies or not, John?  And if private citizen(s) choose to enter into a business relationship with a third party, why the fuss? 

Or, perhaps you think the Saudi's are corrupt, and Joe Biden's role  was...what?  

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're actually spectacularly bad at this, John, but it doesn't make you a bad person, just naive. 

Are the Saudi's allies or not, John?  And if private citizen(s) choose to enter into a business relationship with a third party, why the fuss? 

Or, perhaps you think the Saudi's are corrupt, and Joe Biden's role  was...what?  

United States Money GIF by Creative Courage

23 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

👆😂 - you certainly write a lot… of nonsense.

No one benefits more from the Saudis than Conald Trump and his son in law. $2 Billion is a lot of money.

On top of that - Trump embracing the LIV PGA merger will only bring additional ways to launder money to Trump when LIV forces the PGA to lift the boycott of Trump golf resorts hosting events after he was blackballed after January 6.

Even after all of that garbage - you sit here turn yourself into a pretzel doing all that you can do to ignore the $2 billion while telling us Hunter is the real criminal. 

I have said multiple times - if the Biden’s broke the law - lock them up.

You, our resident gold star partisan hack, would never say that about King Conald.

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You got nothing and you know it

John, you seem like one of the nicest people posting here. I think you're probably a good guy, a good dad, and would help a neighbor in a pinch even if he was a rascally Republican.  Because of that, I try to be respectful and understand your perspective though I may not always be successful. 

Today, you stepped into a discussion between me and Fergie and no idea what the context of the conversation was.  If care enough, you go back and see what we were discussing, realize that what I said was the truth and that Fergie was making up sh8t as he went.  Or, don't.  Who cares, really?  Personally, I have no problem with him doing that---I speak with people every day and it's good to encounter that sort of thing so you have a plan to address it.  

Then, you jumped in here and declared this:  "Joe Biden has literally not been connected to any of this". 

In response, I provided a document from a government website and showed that the conflict of interest--which is the biggest issue with Biden and Ukraine from the Hunter days---was a concern long before the video of Biden bragging about his power.  It also showed that on a major level, then VP Joe Biden was directly connected to all of it.    

When I replied, nicely as it were, your go-to was as it always is: You got nothing and you know it.

There is, as we speak, an impeachment inquiry ongoing on this very topic.  Believe me, I understand you as a voter declaring "It's no big deal!" or "Everyone does it!", but the evolving story of JBs intimate engagement in Hunter's business dealings is a story that must be told, whether you like it or not.

Here's what I think:  There's something there, and I know it.  Whether it's just political monkey business and sharp-elbowed politics, or criminal behavior, I can't say and really don't care.  I think Professor Turley made a great case for civility and following rules in these cases (and the Thunderdome approach we have seen recently) but until everyone follows the same rules, the House should play hard and do what needs to be done. 

The political world operates on an entirely different level than the rest of us deal with, so whatever happens, happens.  For now, it's enough that the public sees the evolution from "I never discussed anything, ever" to "Wow, he sure seems like he had his hand in the cookie jar".

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In response, I provided a document from a government website and showed that the conflict of interest..

👆🤡 - from a GoVeRnMeNt WeBsItE.

Meanwhile - Leo is hoping no one will notice that this was a

Majority Staff Report

That means, Ron Johnson and the rest of the GQP who spent July 4 in Russia wrote this...

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

You can't make this up.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆😂 - you certainly write a lot… of nonsense.

No one benefits more from the Saudis than Conald Trump and his son in law. $2 Billion is a lot of money.

On top of that - Trump embracing the LIV PGA merger will only bring additional ways to launder money to Trump when LIV forces the PGA to lift the boycott of Trump golf resorts hosting events after he was blackballed after January 6.

Even after all of that garbage - you sit here turn yourself into a pretzel doing all that you can do to ignore the $2 billion while telling us Hunter is the real criminal. 

I have said multiple times - if the Biden’s broke the law - lock them up.

You, our resident gold star partisan hack, would never say that about King Conald.

Now it's the Golfing Syndicate that's the real concern???!!  You better call Callaway, man, and let them know what's going on!  

Pick a time frame.  I'll go from 1990-2023.  We'll pretend there isn't a government document detailing our close personal relationship with the Saudis, or that Joe Biden isn't tending to his longstanding relationship with the government as we speak.  We can also pretend the statute of limitations on Justice for JK ended on 1/6/20 because it involved foreign nationals.  

Just let me know when the Saudis were on the outside looking in, were treated as a hostile regime, and there wasn't all sorts of money and power in play.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

John, you seem like one of the nicest people posting here. I think you're probably a good guy, a good dad, and would help a neighbor in a pinch even if he was a rascally Republican.  Because of that, I try to be respectful and understand your perspective though I may not always be successful. 

Today, you stepped into a discussion between me and Fergie and no idea what the context of the conversation was.  If care enough, you go back and see what we were discussing, realize that what I said was the truth and that Fergie was making up sh8t as he went.  Or, don't.  Who cares, really?  Personally, I have no problem with him doing that---I speak with people every day and it's good to encounter that sort of thing so you have a plan to address it.  

Then, you jumped in here and declared this:  "Joe Biden has literally not been connected to any of this". 

In response, I provided a document from a government website and showed that the conflict of interest--which is the biggest issue with Biden and Ukraine from the Hunter days---was a concern long before the video of Biden bragging about his power.  It also showed that on a major level, then VP Joe Biden was directly connected to all of it.    

When I replied, nicely as it were, your go-to was as it always is: You got nothing and you know it.

There is, as we speak, an impeachment inquiry ongoing on this very topic.  Believe me, I understand you as a voter declaring "It's no big deal!" or "Everyone does it!", but the evolving story of JBs intimate engagement in Hunter's business dealings is a story that must be told, whether you like it or not.

Here's what I think:  There's something there, and I know it.  Whether it's just political monkey business and sharp-elbowed politics, or criminal behavior, I can't say and really don't care.  I think Professor Turley made a great case for civility and following rules in these cases (and the Thunderdome approach we have seen recently) but until everyone follows the same rules, the House should play hard and do what needs to be done. 

The political world operates on an entirely different level than the rest of us deal with, so whatever happens, happens.  For now, it's enough that the public sees the evolution from "I never discussed anything, ever" to "Wow, he sure seems like he had his hand in the cookie jar".

I respect the hell out of you.

I truly do.

Nevertheless I absolutely cannot comprehend why you waste time with the unreachable. 

Either way. Cheers  🍻 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Now it's the Golfing Syndicate that's the real concern???!!  You better call Callaway, man, and let them know what's going on!  

Pick a time frame.  I'll go from 1990-2023.  We'll pretend there isn't a government document detailing our close personal relationship with the Saudis, or that Joe Biden isn't tending to his longstanding relationship with the government as we speak.  We can also pretend the statute of limitations on Justice for JK ended on 1/6/20 because it involved foreign nationals.  

Just let me know when the Saudis were on the outside looking in, were treated as a hostile regime, and there wasn't all sorts of money and power in play.  

You're trying SO hard to take the focus off the $2 BILLION DOLLAR boondoggle that Trump and his son-in-law secured from MBS.

You just can't admit it - even ONCE - that it:

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

might be a bad look

for Trump's Mideast Peace Broker to land $2 BILLION dollars for a start-up six months after leaving the WH.

lmao

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I truly do.

Nevertheless I absolutely cannot comprehend why you waste time with the unreachable. 

Either way. Cheers  🍻 

Well, there are conversations here and people let their guard down a bit.  BillSy is a good example imo, Kemp another.  That deep-seated animosity really comes through and reveals what's underneath, and believe it or not, it helps me shape my thoughts for other, more civil conversations to know what might be underneath.

I'm under no illusion I'll change the world, but it seems sort of silly to get all worked up over this stuff.   I've said it before, I'll say it again.  I live and work in a world where things can get dicey and I've been in hostile situations.  Not with any consistently, but enough over the years that you can't be soft or people take your lunch money.     Finally, my rule of thumb is this---if I'm walking into a restaurant or store tomorrow, chances are pretty good I'll hold the door open for the next person in, say hello, engage in some chit chat and feel better for it.  The odds are high that quite a few of those people might not like my choice in politicians, but here there we are, acting like civilized folk. 

I wasted a whole crapload of time today though, so the next few days I gotta 🤐

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're trying SO hard to take the focus off the $2 BILLION DOLLAR boondoggle that Trump and his son-in-law secured from MBS.

You just can't admit it - even ONCE - that it:

for Trump's Mideast Peace Broker to land $2 BILLION dollars for a start-up six months after leaving the WH.

lmao

giphy.gif

I sometimes wonder how much a$$ ya got, because you sure seem to laugh a sh8t-ton of it off.

Saudis, friend or foe?  1990-2023. You can do this.  What are you afraid of?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t need to be good at doing mental gymnastics whenever it comes to this it’s all about what you can proof and you have nothing directly linking Joe Biden to any wrongdoing

The burden of proof is not upon me on this

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I truly do.

Either way. Cheers  🍻 

You respect somebody?

If that poster turned around and disagreed with you tomorrow, you wouldnt respect them at all *****head

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The projection here is insane

No ‘projection’ John. 

Just reminding leh-nerd that the weaker posters here are blind to any intelligent argument. 

Just as your post ‘demonstrated’ the same to him. 

😎

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do I make the f'n laws in Ukraine?

Money they stole? I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

But it is F'N AMAZING that DEMENTIA JOE was able to get all these people, organizations, countries, the EU, IMF, the European Council on Foreign Relations to rally behind covering up for HUNTER f'n BIDEN and Burisma.

jfc - idiots

Hey Aristo or @Doc; was Shokin investigating Burisma? 

Yes or No.

perhaps you should learn about the case. Shokin was investigating it. Company stole Ukraine money. Tens and tens of millions. Hunter gets hired and suddenly shokin is accused of being corrupt. New prosecutor comes in, never charges shokin, drops charges against the company and the owner is allowed to keep all the money and buys citizenship in Morocco to live that good life.  Hunter b and joe got paid to solve the situation the owner was in.only logical conclusion 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

perhaps you should learn about the case. Shokin was investigating it. Company stole Ukraine money. Tens and tens of millions. Hunter gets hired and suddenly shokin is accused of being corrupt. New prosecutor comes in, never charges shokin, drops charges against the company and the owner is allowed to keep all the money and buys citizenship in Morocco to live that good life.  Hunter b and joe got paid to solve the situation the owner was in.only logical conclusion 

Let’s see those sources 

48 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Saudis, friend or foe?  1990-2023. You can do this.  What are you afraid of?  

Absolutely nothing. It is irrelevant. 

Say it - it is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace Broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

Say it.