Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again John, they have more than enough to impeach Joke based on the sham of an impeachment over the phone call (you want to talk about no evidence).  And they have the votes.  They just don't need to impeach him anytime soon and will just keep investigating until we hear about whether Joke truly plans to run again.

it’s funny watching the democrat sycophants have their tantrums as the Republicans literally use their own playbook against them, one they invented, with the exception there is way more circumstantial evidence joes entire family was flooded with money for no apparent reason, as compared to a testimony of someone who repeated what they heard someone else say they heard about a phone call. 😂 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again John, they have more than enough to impeach Joke based on the sham of an impeachment over the phone call (you want to talk about no evidence).  And they have the votes.  They just don't need to impeach him anytime soon and will just keep investigating until we hear about whether Joke truly plans to run again.

It's a conspiracy of the MAGA morons.  Now there's one I'm inclined to believe🤣.  You and Lenny should get your heads together.  You'd be dangerous....so the border, the economy and the green new deal aren't compelling reasons to want him out sooner?  Oh, and the transexuals and filthy books on slavery that are available to kids in schools....   Good to know.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, John from Riverside said:

if what you say is true which it isn’t then they should count for the vote why are they not calling for the vote?

They’re not calling for the vote because they don’t have the evidence

What part of "they don't need to impeach him yet" don't you understand, John?  You keep acting like this is some time-sensitive thing.  It's not.  The election is a little over a year away.  The maximum effect is doing it closer to then, not right now.  In the meantime they keep investigating and keep in the minds of the public.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it’s funny watching the democrat sycophants have their tantrums as the Republicans literally use their own playbook against them, one they invented, with the exception there is way more circumstantial evidence joes entire family was flooded with money for no apparent reason, as compared to a testimony of someone who repeated what they heard someone else say they heard about a phone call. 😂 

Speaking of which:

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It's a conspiracy of the MAGA morons.  Now there's one I'm inclined to believe🤣.  You and Lenny should get your heads together.  You'd be dangerous....

You Dems are pretty stupid and/or blind.  Neither is a good look.

Now that's a powerful argument.  And your point?  where's that?  I'm thinking my dogs point better than you...

It's the same point I've been making.  Over and over and over again. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

What part of "they don't need to impeach him yet" don't you understand, John?  You keep acting like this is some time-sensitive thing.  It's not.  The election is a little over a year away.  The maximum effect is doing it closer to then, not right now.  In the meantime they keep investigating and keep in the minds of the public.

Speaking of which:

You Dems are pretty stupid and/or blind.  Neither is a good look.

Doc this isn’t going to turn out the way that you think it is

I think the American people the majority of American people are actually tired of these investigations. They were getting tired of them with Trump as well.

It’s a city different situation, because there was more proof in the investigations of Trump. Then there is of Joe Biden, which is basically none.

If they try to keep on running investigations, where they keep on coming up short on proof which they are again and again, it’s going to turn the wrong way not the way you were thinking

When your opening day of investigations turns up fabricated evidence, and your star witnesses are saying that there is not enough for impeachment that is a horrible look for chrissake Fox News was saying it

Edited by John from Riverside

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

What’s that, Dr Feelgod?  Oh the one about hydroxychloroquine or the one about vax risks/benefits?  Articulate man!  For the good of humanity 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I remember the child development books suggested you oft just have to drill things and hope the comprehension light bulb flips on eventually. I appreciate the value you are bringing trying to cross the chasm. It’s yeomen’s work and charity at that. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I remember the child development books suggested you oft just have to drill things and hope the comprehension light bulb flips on eventually. I appreciate the value you are bringing trying to cross the chasm. It’s yeomen’s work and charity at that. 

You MAGA’s are funny.  But not in a good way. Words matter. So do lies

out of morbid interest, what did those books say about developmental sexuality?. Not a subject I know much about.  Personal experience was linear Hetero. Please advise. 

You MAGA’s are funny.  But not in a good way. Words matter. So do lies

So does corruption. So does political precedence.

Your dem majorly impeached trump for withholding us foreign aid to Ukraine unless they undertook an investigation.  Biden is on camera saying he withheld aid to Ukraine unless they stopped an investigation…  btw into the company paying his son and by firing the lead investigator. 

Kettle meet pot. your party started this. 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So does corruption. So does political precedence.

Your dem majorly impeached trump for withholding us foreign aid to Ukraine unless they undertook an investigation.  Biden is on camera saying he withheld aid to Ukraine unless they stopped an investigation…  btw into the company paying his son and by firing the lead investigator. 

Kettle meet pot. your party started this. 😂 

And will finish it and your false messiah. I think the “golden pig” works.  Worship away,  I don’t know anyone that worships any D pol. Might your summation of the trump impeachments be biased?  Arguable?  Let’s Go!

Doc this isn’t going to turn out the way that you think it is

I think the American people the majority of American people are actually tired of these investigations. They were getting tired of them with Trump as well.

It’s a city different situation, because there was more proof in the investigations of Trump. Then there is of Joe Biden, which is basically none.

If they try to keep on running investigations, where they keep on coming up short on proof which they are again and again, it’s going to turn the wrong way not the way you were thinking

When your opening day of investigations turns up fabricated evidence, and your star witnesses are saying that there is not enough for impeachment that is a horrible look for chrissake Fox News was saying it

No there wasn't.  It was all circumstantial and went "aid was withheld, he asked them to investigate the Bidens and Joke is running for President, so..." 

And it's going the way I expected.  There's no evidence for criminal charges, not that they would matter anyway since he can't be charged.  But it's politically damaging and that's reflected in the polls on his approval rating and his actions here.

And will finish it and your false messiah. Might your summation of the trump impeachments be biased?  Arguable?  Let’s Go!

He was literally accused of abuse of power for withholding aid to force an investigation…

t his is almost verbatim in the articles. I didn’t write them 

Just now, Doc said:

No there wasn't.  It was all circumstantial and went "aid was withheld, he asked them to investigate the Bidens and Joke is running for President, so..." 

And it's going the way I expected.  There's no evidence for criminal charges, not that they would matter anyway since he can't be charged.  But it's politically damaging and that's reflected in the polls on his approval rating and his actions here.

I can’t believe this Hass to be explained to you

Donald Trump got on a phone and asked for a foreign country to investigate his political opponent

That is what happened there is no other way around it now. He could’ve been smart and push this off on Bill Barr, but he didn’t.

It happened you need to deal with that the case against him was strong, and even some  Republicans thought so because it’s in their statements

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He was literally accused of abuse of power for withholding aid to force an investigation…

t his is almost verbatim in the articles. I didn’t write them 

Verbatim. Please link

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Donald Trump got on a phone and asked for a foreign country to investigate his political opponent

That is what happened there is no other way around it now. He could’ve been smart and push this off on Bill Barr, but he didn’t.

It happened you need to deal with that the case against him was strong, and even some  Republicans thought so because it’s in their statements

Yes John, the ugly underbelly is more exposed.   Offense is the best defense x when you have stupid O coaches and bad players 

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Verbatim. Please link

article 1… change some names and dollar figures and shuffle a few minor details and it can be reused for Joe.

the green crowd should appreciate how much of that can be recycled. 

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres755/BILLS-116hres755rh.pdf

Yes, for corruption.  Which with the lying by Joke about not knowing idiot boy's business dealings, not prosecuting anyone, much less Shokin, for corruption and idiot boy sending a memo to the new prosecutor telling him to lay off Burisma, it looks like a legit ask.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

article 1… change some names and dollar figures and shuffle a few minor details and it can be reused for Joe.

U cant make this up. Well perhaps MAGAs can…

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, for corruption.  Which with the lying by Joke about not knowing idiot boy's business dealings, not prosecuting anyone, much less Shokin, for corruption and idiot boy sending a memo to the new prosecutor telling him to lay off Burisma, it looks like a legit ask.

Yup, you write and reason just like a real doct😅or 

Namaste

• Like (+1) 1